Shoaib Malik's narrow minded statement

King

Dont you almost always side with Lurker ' date=' Shwetabh ... ? [/quote'] No ! I am independent poster not aligned with any posters . I like their style of writing . That's why you are probably confused into thinking that I support them always. Surely their are many instances wherein I have supported you also like the plight of KP's , demographic shift in kashmir , hypocrisy of European muslims , Draconian Sharia laws etc etc.
Now can I get my answers ?
No! When did I say I wanted any answers from you regarding the posts you are talking about ? Please go back and read my response wherein I have specifically said I am not interested in your answers.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/outrage-in-india-over-pak-skippers-muslim-remark/49329-5.html outrage!!! Our media is trying to make an issue out of nothing here...:confused_smile:
:hysterical::hysterical: If they make an issue then its a case of making an issue out of nothing. If they dont make an issue they get tagged Elitist, Pseudo Sec and what have you.. Damn if you do, damn if you dont. :mama:

Guest dada_rocks
Soak ya shoak?? I am sure you mean the latter, after all did you not vote for Pakistan you closet Zakir Naik follower? Abhi bol do ke mistake ho gaya tha voting mein :hysterical::hysterical:
Guilty as charged:hysterical: But I had all my earnings place on line in betting for India...:two_thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks

Trust KR to change the topic of debate now we are discussing who sides with whom.. pretty soon he will start sud not this thread be locked.:hysterical:

Guilty as charged:hysterical: But I had all my earnings place on line in betting for India...:two_thumbs_up:
To donon haathon se paisa kamaya na :two_thumbs_up: Accha now a serious question for you - Kal Shah Rukh Khan ka open and super passionate support for India dekh ke uske paap dhul gaye ke nahin?? Chalo batao :mama:

Trust KR to change the topic of debate now we are discussing who sides with whom.. pretty soon he will start sud not this thread be locked.:hysterical:
Abbe phir wahi? घुर फिर आओ मौगी वही गीत गाओ? :angry_smile: Let them be na, both are capable of duking it out tum kaahe ko Bihari buddhi lekar ghus jaata hai. :sad_smile:

Shock Horror .... Radhe Radhe .. yeah kya sun raha hoon mai Dada ... Ghor paap ... :haha:Surely he desrves a ban what say KR and Lurks :D
Ban karo saa** ko I say. To compund the situation he was the first one to ahev voted for Pakistan on ICF...imagine that!!! anarth maha anarth

The question I suppose then becomes - If it is fair for you to be offended if a non-Indian uses that line of thought' date=' is it also fair for an American say to look at an Indian-migrant-turn-American-citizen in that light?[/quote'] Yes, it is fair for them to be offended. There are always two sides to an equation. They were not born in a poor country and were not forced to migrate to another country and made to learn and work in a different culture and be forced to make tough choices. So, one would not expect them to understand the issues on the other side. And practically speaking, no one is talking traitors here. We are talking about folks who may have dual loyalties. And these are folks who will never be taking arms and are very unlikely to be involved in matters which are likely to affect the state in any meaningful way.

Guest dada_rocks
To donon haathon se paisa kamaya na :two_thumbs_up: Accha now a serious question for you - Kal Shah Rukh Khan ka open and super passionate support for India dekh ke uske paap dhul gaye ke nahin?? Chalo batao :mama:
Bahut had tak dhula hai, no doubt. I just hope he does it from his heart because he is a very very very astute marketing guy ( will have to give it to him) so mind keeps saying may be he is doing it all for marketing. But those emotions looked real but that might be acting but then again he is a bad actor so can't fake emotions well..:hysterical: hence paap dhula kaafi had tak:hysterical:

Yes' date=' it is fair for them to be offended. [b']There are always two sides to an equation. They were not born in a poor country and were not forced to migrate to another country and made to learn and work in a different culture and be forced to make tough choices. So, one would not expect them to understand the issues on the other side. And practically speaking, no one is talking traitors here. We are talking about folks who may have dual loyalties. And these are folks who will never be taking arms and are very unlikely to be involved in matters which are likely to affect the state in any meaningful way.
The same argument can be used for Bangladeshis as well. They are poor and dying every year(millions get affected by flood every year in BD) and Indians, in general, are indifferent to their plight. At the same time Indians are also up in arms to stop BD migrants. Two rules?

Guest dada_rocks
Shock Horror .... Radhe Radhe .. yeah kya sun raha hoon mai Dada ... Ghor paap ... :haha: Surely he desrves a ban what say KR and Lurks :D
Main itan excited that ki galti se pakistan pe click ho gaya.. aur main chillata raha in logn ne mera vote bhi nahin badla.. fir main gussa ke apna sara paisa laga diya India pe./:hysterical:

Bahut had tak dhula hai' date=' no doubt. I just hope he does it from his heart because [b']he is a very very very astute marketing guy ( will have to give it to him) so mind keeps saying may be he is doing it all for marketing. But those emotions looked real but that might be acting but then again he is a bad actor so can't fake emotions well..:hysterical: hence paap dhula kaafi had tak:hysterical:
Abbe yaar sahi to jaa rahe the phir beech mein phir sanak gaya! If he doesnt do anything tak problem hai, if he does something phir bhi usko accept nahin karte! Reminds me of that Ghalib couplet. Dil-e-nadaan tujhe hua kya hai aakhir is dard ki dawa kya hai humko unse hai wafa ki umeed jo nahin jaante wafa kya hai. :wilted_rose::wilted_rose:

Guest dada_rocks
Abbe yaar sahi to jaa rahe the phir beech mein phir sanak gaya! If he doesnt do anything tak problem hai, if he does something phir bhi usko accept nahin karte! Reminds me of that Ghalib couplet. Dil-e-nadaan tujhe hua kya hai aakhir is dard ki dawa kya hai humko unse hai wafa ki umeed jo nahin jaante wafa kya hai. :wilted_rose::wilted_rose:
Baap kuchh history bhi to chiz hoti hai.. bola to dhula kaafi had tak .. ab kya meri jaan loge:hysterical:

Accha now a serious question for you - Kal Shah Rukh Khan ka open and super passionate support for India dekh ke uske paap dhul gaye ke nahin?? Chalo batao :mama:
Lurk, Shahrukh fans can go ballistic after watching him holding Tiranga...I have no complain to that. But this guy is a "girgit" (chameleon). he will change his color.....life is not that short...wait and watch, until he shows his real face. I won't say more at this point for lynch mobs will get a reason.

lol at maugi:hysterical:
Tumhare taraf bhi chalta hai na? All these muhawaras are used by my Mom, so I am guessing North Bihari in origin hoga. Here are a few more: लाद दो लदा दो घर तक पहूँचा दो! का खाऊँ का पीऊँ का ले कर परदेस जाऊं.

Lurk, Shahrukh fans can go ballistic after watching him holding Tiranga...I have no complain to that. But this guy is a "girgit" (chameleon). he will change his color.....life is not that short...wait and watch, until he shows his real face. I won't say more at this point for lynch mobs will get a reason.
Bhaiya pahle to aap yeh रहस्य-ओद-घाटन karein ke who is SRK fan here baba? Last I checked most peeps hate him. But it should not go unnoticed that he did support passionately Indian team, and I see it more as coming from a high due to sports based hit movie rather than ulterior motive. Aur waise to like you say, Only Allah knows best. :hysterical:

So it is quite clear from quite a few posters that their experirence shows that they have met many muslims in inida who support pak over india. It is quite clear the majority of muslims in Inida support pak. This despite them having NO LINKS with pakistan at all and having generations living in India since the beginning of time. So lets cut the beautiful political correctness that has been displayed by some posters and actually give the ground reality. Also indians in UK supporting India is ok. As we of course have parents from India and strong links there. Unlike muslims in Inida who have no links to pak. Also generally around the world muslims are not loyal to any non muslim country they are living in. They always agitate against this country and forward the islamic point of view often through violence. I can give many examples of this world wide if required! Can anyone give examples of a lot of muslims living peacefully in a non muslim country and being loyal to this country? So dont be shocked when I say muslims in India are in general not loyal to India. For fack sake many have been involved in massive terrorist attacks against their fellow country men!