India ka light skin walla obsession (article on BBC)

Gaurav

Guest dada_rocks

Not to mention this gay khan sud know what he is doing is wrong .. paise ke liye ye kuchh bhi karenege apparently these idiots are role model.

Sabh silence ho gaye? Wtf do you all use that cream or something? :hysterical:
Nothing new about this. Most Indian men given half a chance would much rather sleep with a White girl than an African or Asian. Wrong? You bet it is. Indeed we need to get over this stupid skin colour syndrome. Lets start with you, ready to paint your Gai all blacks GKD? xxx

Nothing new about this. Most Indian men given half a chance would much rather sleep with a White girl than an African or Asian. Wrong? You bet it is. Indeed we need to get over this stupid skin colour syndrome. Lets start with you, ready to paint your Gai all blacks GKD? xxx
I have never discriminated on basis of colour. Junior has made contact with all races (of all shades) :two_thumbs_up::hysterical:

I have never discriminated on basis of colour. Junior has made contact with all races (of all shades) :two_thumbs_up::hysterical:
Hahahah..I knew ke koi kuch kahe na kahe you would surely respond..Tharki saala..:sex: Seriously though yes it is a classic situation of "everyone becomes the same once the light goes out" but of course people have preferences too, and unfortunately a lot of this has to do with skin colour. By the way I dont discriminate either :eyedance:

Guest dada_rocks
Hahahah..I knew ke koi kuch kahe na kahe you would surely respond..Tharki saala..:sex: Seriously though yes it is a classic situation of "everyone becomes the same once the light goes out" but of course people have preferences too, and unfortunately a lot of this has to do with skin colour. By the way I dont discriminate either :eyedance:
GKD is work of an art :hysterical: Poor me by the time I woke up to this thing I found I was already married.. missed opportunity better luck in next life :haha:

GKD is work of an art :hysterical: Poor me by the time I woke up to this thing I found I was already married.. missed opportunity better luck in next life :haha:
:bootyshake::bootyshake: kuch nahin milega bandhu, being a Hindu yeh to saat janam ka chakkar ho gaya ab :aetsch:

Apo thoda maja kar le bad me tera ghant akela latka rahega :hysterical:
Apo poorana Paapi hai. Kambal odh ke ghee peene waala types! Bahut kissa hai iska Atlanta mein, ask him about that strip bar he is routinely seen in...The only thing he carries in his bag these days, apart from cellphone, is dollar bills. :wink_smile: