India ka light skin walla obsession (article on BBC)

Gaurav

Guest dada_rocks

please do the editing I am nto sure whihc part is offensive and which part is funny.... have seen here days where CC mian wud discuss gory details of love-making intricacies which I wud not discuss even with my wife :giggle: so I don;t know what is on what is not on.. but pleade do do the editing if u feel parts are offensive

Guest dada_rocks
Actually this is where I like West much more than India. Though I am almost a chauvinist when it comes to India I must also say that many a times I get this stiffling feeling that I have to be on my best behaviour amongst Indians, specially ladies. No such bars amidst a Western crowd, heck most of the "decent" jokes, forget raunchy ones, I share with my Western lady friends would promptly get me barred over here. :thumbs_down::thumbs_down: Tharki thread shall remain due GKD, mauka laga and we shall get on with it :thumbs_up:
:two_thumbs_up: We went through an etiquette training during early years of my career of course sponsored by my company.. A very old gentleman who is reident guest speaker on the same topic in IIM Ahmedabad was the trainer and youo won't believe what kind of jokes he used to crack in packed class with fasire share of girls. His dictum was as long as u do not go graphic with the desctiton of act everything falls under good etiquette:two_thumbs_up: