Burma Burns as the World Watches

THX_1138

Guest dada_rocks
I am in the same boat ! I used to be a news junkie and used to listen to BBC all the time and the only thing I like now is the BBC music . Rocks !:two_thumbs_up:
All the time, what I am going to do in india keeps playing in my mind. :cantstop:

Guest dada_rocks
You two are essentially suffering from Dushera/Diwaali festival season. This is the best season to be in India, and worst to be away. I suggest you folks go online and start looking at some BharatDarshan pictures :D
I am returing before dipawali but will be there in Dushehra.. one more day and am off to India:thumbs_up:

All the time' date=' what I am going to do in india keeps playing in my mind. :cantstop:[/quote'] For starters you can shut the eff up :wilted_rose::wilted_rose: All these talk of India in Diwali and Dushera are making me depressed..:cry_smile::cry_smile: So where are you gonna be for the most part of your vacation DR?

So DR will be in India, and KR has also plans to have a trip. Lurker guru, tum kyun nahin aa rahe....darr rehe ho kyaa ke kahin pakad ke tumhaare haath peeley na ker de...:hysterical::hysterical:.... NRI, var ki badee demand hotee hai, dahej mein motee rakam vasoologey kyaa??:cantstop:

So DR will be in India, and KR has also plans to have a trip. Lurker guru, tum kyun nahin aa rahe....darr rehe ho kyaa ke kahin pakad ke tumhaare haath peeley na ker de...:hysterical::hysterical:....NRI, var ki badee demand hotee hai, dahej mein motee rakam vasoologey kyaa??:cantstop:
Kahe ka rakam bhaiya, do jodi kapda aur haath mein ek naariyal(aur sindoor ki dibiya of course) mein larki vidaa kar do :D. Aise the girls I meet these days make me wonder if shaadi ke baad I am the one who's gonna cook and feed them. Unless its all a personal experience seems like most of the fairer sex have given up cooking. :sad_smile::sad_smile: I am planning to take a trip to India early next year sometimes, maybe around Spring. Lets see.

Kahe ka rakam bhaiya, do jodi kapda aur haath mein ek naariyal(aur sindoor ki dibiya of course) mein larki vidaa kar do :D..
Waah, waah, kitnaa shwet aur swacchha vichaar hai, hamare desh ke naujawan yadi aise hee vichaar pe chaltey rehe toh jaldi hee dahej ka abhishaap samapt ho jaayega.:two_thumbs_up:
Aise the girls I meet these days make me wonder if shaadi ke baad I am the one who's gonna cook and feed them. Unless its all a personal experience seems like most of the fairer sex have given up cooking. :sad_smile::sad_smile:
:hysterical: Your interest in food and eating is very deep, guru. Aaj ki taarikh mein har koi ladki aapko banaa ke bistar par bhojan nahin khilaa paayegi. Issiliye khaana banaane ka khayal acchaa hai......khaao, khilaao, batti bujhaao.:dance:

Guest dada_rocks
For starters you can shut the eff up :wilted_rose::wilted_rose: All these talk of India in Diwali and Dushera are making me depressed..:cry_smile::cry_smile: So where are you gonna be for the most part of your vacation DR?
5 days in Delhi + commute time ( thanks to my wife she figured out Patna Airport has no Instrument landing system in place meaning there is quite a high level of human judgement involved in landing and take-off so will have to travel by train and that means 24 hours gone in whiff) 18 days in my home-town/village 7 days in sasuraali village.. Will be visiting Janakpur for some pooja and stuff I am returning back in a month but wife and son will stay back for another couple of months. And if sister-in-law likes the latest chimp in recknoning:giggle: then marriage might take place somewhere in february/march in that case their stay will be further extened..Girls always have more fun.. (U can see why I would love to be a daugher of a well-to-do guy as opposed to the son of a pauper:haha:) Good thing I will get to go back again somewhere near Holi time:two_thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
Kahe ka rakam bhaiya, do jodi kapda aur haath mein ek naariyal(aur sindoor ki dibiya of course) mein larki vidaa kar do :D. Aise the girls I meet these days make me wonder if shaadi ke baad I am the one who's gonna cook and feed them. Unless its all a personal experience seems like most of the fairer sex have given up cooking. :sad_smile::sad_smile: I am planning to take a trip to India early next year sometimes, maybe around Spring. Lets see.
Bihari kanya se shaadi karo wo cook zaroor karegi ye dilli-wali sab sathiya gain hain.. no offence meant to any dilli-wali:haha:

:hysterical: Your interest in food and eating is very deep, guru. Aaj ki taarikh mein har koi ladki aapko banaa ke bistar par bhojan nahin khilaa paayegi. Issiliye khaana banaane ka khayal acchaa hai......khaao, khilaao, batti bujhaao.:dance:
Bistar pe khaana to nahin hi milega bhai. As it is I get up at 4:30 am everyday to hit the gym. Kaun us samay uth ke chai banayega :sad_smile: Seriously khaane mein main compromise nahin karne waala. I blame my Mom for this. I have seen her maintain my 10 kamre waala pustaini ghar in Gaya, then go to college everyday for 3-4 hours(she taught History in local women college) and still serve all those piping dishes. That includes back-breaking aam/kathal/mirchi/nimbu ka achaar every year. Now seriously how many girls of our generation know how to make achaar?? And if you ask them they will look at you with a "You serious? I am a educated modern girl not a gaon ki dehaatan"...:sad_smile: xx

5 days in Delhi + commute time ( thanks to my wife she figured out Patna Airport has no Instrument landing system in place meaning there is quite a high level of human judgement involved in landing and take-off so will have to travel by train and that means 24 hours gone in whiff) 18 days in my home-town/village 7 days in sasuraali village.. Will be visiting Janakpur for some pooja and stuff I am returning back in a month but wife and son will stay back for another couple of months. And if sister-in-law likes the latest chimp in recknoning:giggle: then marriage might take place somewhere in february/march in that case their stay will be further extened..Girls always have more fun.. (U can see why I would love to be a daugher of a well-to-do guy as opposed to the son of a pauper:haha:) Good thing I will get to go back again somewhere near Holi time:two_thumbs_up:
Matlab kissi aur ka bhi beda garak karoge? Kahe bhaiya why are you in so much hurry to get a saadhoo bhai? Waise seems like a pretty hectic schedule man. Chalo accha hai you shall get to see different parts of country. And Janakpur mein Sita Mandir mein maatha tek ke aane ka. Aur wapis mein Raamdaana ka potli foreign lekar aana..shagun hota hai. xx

Guest dada_rocks
Bistar pe khaana to nahin hi milega bhai. As it is I get up at 4:30 am everyday to hit the gym. Kaun us samay uth ke chai banayega :sad_smile: Seriously khaane mein main compromise nahin karne waala. I blame my Mom for this. I have seen her maintain my 10 kamre waala pustaini ghar in Gaya, then go to college everyday for 3-4 hours(she taught History in local women college) and still serve all those piping dishes. That includes back-breaking aam/kathal/mirchi/nimbu ka achaar every year. Now seriously how many girls of our generation know how to make achaar?? And if you ask them they will look at you with a "You serious? I am a educated modern girl not a gaon ki dehaatan"...:sad_smile: xx
:two_thumbs_up: lecturer is the best job a girl can have in india.. I keep convincing my wife ki chalo india tum college join kar lena main koi company join kar lunga par manati hi nahin hai:cantstop: Talking of pickle was talking to my mom she had put some suran pickle (can't wait ) I love those particualry when they are not so old otherwise that quitessential suran kick vanishes

I guess you will be super active in the tharki thread :hysterical:

:two_thumbs_up: lecturer is the best job a girl can have in india.. I keep convincing my wife ki chalo india tum college join kar lena main koi company join kar lunga par manati hi nahin hai:cantstop: Talking of pickle was talking to my mom she had put some suran pickle (can't wait ) I love those particualry when they are not so old otherwise that quitessential suran kick vanishes
Right on! Lecturer and Doctor are the two best jobs for woman in India. Can you imagine 2-3 months chutti if you are a lecturer woohoo!! Guru convince karo apni better half ko and kalti India. Suran pickle, havent eaten that in a longgggg time. Waise suran maane ol right???

Guest dada_rocks
Matlab kissi aur ka bhi beda garak karoge? Kahe bhaiya why are you in so much hurry to get a saadhoo bhai? Waise seems like a pretty hectic schedule man. Chalo accha hai you shall get to see different parts of country. And Janakpur mein Sita Mandir mein maatha tek ke aane ka. Aur wapis mein Raamdaana ka potli foreign lekar aana..shagun hota hai. xx
Main to bolata hun use ki chharin raho one is not enough for me :tounge_smile:.. Romancing with saali proverbial dream :-)

Guest dada_rocks
Right on! Lecturer and Doctor are the two best jobs for woman in India. Can you imagine 2-3 months chutti if you are a lecturer woohoo!! Guru convince karo apni better half ko and kalti India. Suran pickle, havent eaten that in a longgggg time. Waise suran maane ol right???
Yes OL..it rocks try it sometime..