Plenty of dirt waiting to come out if we lose

shailesh

Re: Plenty of dirt waiting to come out if we lose

The final 11 belongs to the captain.....he has no business going there and creating a scene there... Is he the national chairman of selectors or a local bully.... If he doesn't agree with the captain....change him after the series....don't arm twist the captain on a difficult series .....
Well, he had to go cause the captain and coach did a fisaco on our last away series. Remember Pakistan? Ganguly was in and out. RD was an opener and not? BTW, in the australian team, it is common for one selector to go with the team. Even England is not happy with the way Drunken and Freddy have been handling the team XI selection and they want to have a selector on board. Overall, this series, I think Vengy has been more useful than not. If only Dravid has listened to him on Sehwag and played Harby - damn Harby would have made those pathetic 40 runs.

Re: Plenty of dirt waiting to come out if we lose Yeah...why did Munaf play..he barely bowled in the 2nd innings when a fully fit munaf would have been handy. an in form Bhajj would have been great WTF is happening Drav wanting to retain Viru aint so bad. Good to see he's backing his former VC and matchwinner...BUT...Munaf..Bhajj ...i mean WTF

weve gone into the match with 3 bowlers. who then became 2. truly facked
true. plus the fiasco of opening with Sehwag in the 2nd innings - a guy who averages 25 in the 2nd innings on his best days.

Dravid need to step down at least for ODIs. We need some1 more assertive and aggressive (no I aint talkin' abt gangu) as cappo.Enough of this defensive crap be it batting' date=' off field politics (umpiring,referee goof up etc..) or man management.[/quote'] Choosing a new captain for the world cup would be a terrible decision, the current vice-captain is VVS LAXMAN, becasue Veeru got the vice-captaincy snatched away from him. But if Ganguly was brought back as captain then I dont have any issues, he was India's best captain with the best record, we won the 2002 Natwest Series against England and Srilanka, We beat Australia at home after being 1 down from Mumbai, We beat the pakistanis away both in the ODI and in the Test Matches, we drew 1-1 against Austarlia away with Ganguly himself forcing the win in Adelaide. We drew with England 1-1 away. And finally we got to the final of the 2003 World Cup, we beat every International team except Australia. England, Paistan, New Zealand and Sri Lanka we won all the matches except the two against Australia, we were number 2 in the world in Test Mathces. I don't think a team can drop their skipper just because he doesn't perform with the bat as much as Greg Chappel and the president of the BCCI wanted.