Biggest positive from the match

The Outsider

For me the biggest positive from the Match would be Sreesanth. His attitude was good, but he was still aggressive, attacking and in your face. 3 Big wickets, and a pretty low economy considering the state of the game. A big plus IMO. And Irfan. He nurdled but I don't think this is his real wish. He wants to play for India but still wants to be that bowler of 2005/06- Spearhead. Wickets tumbling all over, and the slips far away. I think Dhoni is using him in a wrong way by using him as a mere "sponge" to keep an end tied up. But his speeds were EXCELLENT considering how bad he was in/before the WC. he touched 140 occasionally and his average speed hovered at about 137.

with the new rule that a new ball is used after 35 overs, the spinners pretty much have to bowl in the first 35 overs I suppose unless you want a spinner to be bowling with the new ball. How much would this rule change the tactics now
Is it a brand new ball or is it just a new ball of equivalent age? How are you supposed to get reverse on a ball 7 overs old?
Is it a brand new ball or is it just a new ball of equivalent age? How are you supposed to get reverse on a ball 7 overs old?
equivalent age or close to it... but its much cleaner