Bring back poor VVS Laxman

Rohan495

^ I am not sure about Laxman in the ODIs ... for the main reason that the ODI game has changed alot over the past few years and people that score at 70-80 are being driven out of the game (personally I think this has ruined the one-day format) ... but nonetheless given that we have given Gambhir many chances at 3, Uthappa many chances at 3, Yuvraj has had a few chances at 3, Sehwag has had many chances at 3 ... at this stage no one has really cemented the spot ... so I suppose VVS does deserve another chance at 3 ... I am just looking at the form Ian Bell is showing for England and thinking that if successful Laxman could provide a similar role. However, I am still unsure about VVS in ODIs ... I'd like VVS to take the no.3 spot in Tests moreso than in ODIs.

This thread was from last year. Laxman will never make it back to ODIs ive given hope so has many other Laxman fans. Dravid is now a discard from the ODI team theres no way Laxman will ever play another ODI unless he scores like crazy in this test series and plays as well as he did in australia 4 years, then i guess you can call it a "slim chance" but for now he should take it game by game pile up as many runs and get his average up.