Sreesanth - Officially a fast bowler.

gator

I love Sree. Got ridiculed after he got Symonda out and when nuts celbrating. People said look at the score board and how symonds had smashed it every were. What silly celebration I loved it. Why? Cos it shows he was giving it 110% no matter what the situation. He was just runinng in every ball desperate for a wicket. Got one and when nuts. He is up for it no matter what has happened previous. Pumped for every single ball he bowls. Love him
:two_thumbs_up:
Guest dada_rocks

I am being tempted to start a thread everyone woudl be free to take euphamised pot-shots on anyone and everyone. Should be fun I guess.

Guest dada_rocks

It's not like roast or anything dedicated to this or that poster.. completely chaotic euphamised mortar attack at random.. IN nutshell cat-fight sans bonafide abuse..

The best way to shut them up is to win...........not just talk smack!
chill man.... everyone plays to win.... but who says, u cant get on ur opposition's face.... y r u so apologetic??? as far as i see, he is not being vulgar or racist or hurling abuses at the opposition's mother or sister... all hallmarks of paaki and ozzie cricketers....