What is Symonds' weakness?

No, I didn't bring a good analysis. This was England's bowling preparation (leaked) for the MCG Ashes test recently. They lost by an innings and Symmo and Hayden both got 150+. Needless to say, it didn't work. :D
I bet, if our team gets this then they will definitely find the way out...say what!

Difficult for teams to bat second - Ponting

Get him to chase some big runs ' date=' The pressure gets him[/quote'] look what ponting has said... "Unless we are going to get some grass in the next couple of games, we'll be batting first if I win the toss," Ponting said. "In India, we generally found that the wickets lose what ever little it shows initially and loses its bounce. We had the chance to bat first in the two games and it is going to be difficult for any team to bat second on such wickets." Ponting added that batting second and chasing large totals on Indian pitches was hard work. The point Ponting was trying to make was that in conditions where the ball was not coming on to the bat, changing the existing ball to a harder one could benefit the batting side.

Well ... England lost 5-0 so lets look elsewhere for a game plan But I feel he is not that strong playing straight off the front foot. If we keep the ball full (even if it is slightly overpitched) and straight (give him width and we are gone) ... forcing him to hit down the ground. If we keep some good fieldsman at mid off and mid on so to block the runs , I believe he could seriously get frustrated and play a rash shot. He has gotten LBW a few times so its certainly an area we should look at