Cold hard numbers ... the response

i wonder how you say that despite the stats that i've given , you are simply passionate about sachin, he is not doing anything spectacular than these fellows [ and by the way replace the words YOUNSTERS WITH NEWCOMERS if that's what bothers you ] He is just hanging around there. We are not being enterprising with our NEWCOMERS.

Like in the England and SAF series ?
i dont understand this whole buzz about the SA Ireland India series, which again proves the point Sachin is a master at making the most of average bowling units . this what SA'S selection convenor had to say about the series -- "Selection convenor Haroon Lorgat said South Africa wanted to use the event to experiment with their player options. "Following the World Cup and the timing of this tour it is an ideal time to develop new talent as we prepare for the future," Lorgat said. The squad includes two uncapped players in allrounder Vernon Philander and offspinner Thandi Tshabalala, who toured Sri Lanka last year but did not play. Relatively inexperienced international players including batsman JP Duminy, fast bowler Dale Steyn and wicketkeeper Morne van Wyk have also been selected." And about the performance in England , agaon can you say England's bowling is anything but mediocre particulary in ODI'S. They lose to all the better test playing nations. And what's worse we still lost the series with Our seniors to Help us with.

i think you have problem reading what's said - see, that stats was not about sachin's younger days and uthappa's younger days. it's about the "CORRESPONDING PERIOD" since Uthappa made his Debut. i wonder on what basis can you call that flawed. 9 out of ten people will surely agree with me that England's bowling is nothing to write about and we still lost to them. And i think i dont have anything more to respond to you . you conveniently have nothing to say about What South african selector had to say about that series. So it's no use arguing. All the best for Sachin Fans. I have nothing against him but still i think newcomers need more enterprising attitude from our selectore , even if it's at the cost of a reputed player whose performances nowadays is nothing but making the most of Ordinary bowling.

oye SRT used to play lower down the order when he started .... unlike GG & Robin ... sheeeesh ... next time get your facts right and wish for better luck ....
:whatchutalkingaboutwhat do you want to say i don't know. if some one understands what he is trying to say please help me, i 'll be glad to understand. In what way is he saying that my stats are wrong. And also, you always try to evade the bigger view that people like me are trying to take. See it's not just about GG or RU , it's also about other players like Rohit sharma waiting in the wings, My Facts proves concretely that newcomers are not doing badly at all given the uncertain ways of selection.
werent you comparing SRTs debut period vs GG & Robins ... apologies if you wanted to say something else ... but since you kinda agreed to what I said earlier I presume you are comparing them that way which is flawed.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: never agreed with you, don't make fun of me:hysterical::hysterical:. cheers and regards.

Well SAF still had Makhaya Ntini, Andre Nel , Charl Langdvelt and Dale Steyn is one of the best young bowlers in the world. In fact, the main people they rested were Smith and Pollock. So its far from a mediocre bowling line up. Pollock over the past few years has had a very poor record overseas anyway. As for the England bowling line up ... this was a better England bowling line up than the one that beat Australia 2-0 in the CB series. They still had Flintoff, Anderson and Panesar. Look at the criticisms of Sachin this year ... * After the world cup they said he isnt scoring - he scores 2 centuries against Bangladesh in Bangladesh * Then the criticism was he never scores against a major team in bowling conditions - then first game against SAF he makes 99 * Then the criticism was that he scores too slowly - next match he scores 93 off 106 balls * Then the criticism is that he doesnt play matchwinning innings - 2nd and 3rd test matches he came in at times when we were in a reasonable position and took the game from being in the balance to put India in a matchwinning position and was robbed by some dodgy decisions. * Then the criticism was that he doesnt attack the bowlers enough - 2nd ODI he hammers the English bowlers around and was once again robbed of a century. He makes a few more 50s at the top in the next few games * Then the criticism was that he never performs when chasing a score of above 280 - then when chasing 316 england he hammers the english bowlers around for 94 and again wins India the match. I honestly have not seen people proved wrong so many times for so many different arguments in such a small amount of time and still have the audacity (or stupidity maybe) to still argue the same points, not realising that they have been proved wrong on multiple occassions. Did the west indies drop Lara after their poor performances in wc99 and wc03. In fact Lara averaged in the low 30's between 1999 and 2003, with only 4 centuries (inc 2 against Bangladesh in 1999, and Kenya in 2003) and at a lower strike rate than Sachin's between 2003 and 2007 (I am comparing their relative ages). Sachin is a better fielder and definately a better bowler than Lara, but West Indies didnt call for Lara's head instead they stuck with him and his last few years were incredible. And as for Australia blooding youngsters. They blood those that have played domestic cricket for years and pulled out years and years of big scores.I honestly cant understand how people can say to just give these young guys a go without any proof of them being a long-term prospect. I am not talking about those like Badrinath, Bose, Yusuf, and Gambhir who have all had years of strong performances in domestic circuit and deserve to be considered. I would support the inclusion of those guys in the team. I am talking about the likes of Chawla, Munaf, Irfan, Raina, etc who had like 1 year of good performances and India dump them straight into International cricket and expect them to be long term prospects, and then once the honeymoon period ends, we realise we screwed them over. People believe that if we drop our big 3 we will fall at first and then eventually go back up ... but we might not. Look at what happened to West Indies after Adams, Hooper, Campbell, Richardson all went ... they just went worse and worse and it was only seniors (Lara and Chanderpaul that were keeping them in matches). Do you really think our domestic system is good enough to handle that? If you do, then I may as well stop arguing because you are more naive than i thought. We need to give Uthappa and Gambhir enough time to produce Yuvraj like consistency so that when our big 3 retire the next crop of youngsters have time to develop with it not affecting our results. Then the next crop will develop and the group after that will be blooded in and the system flows like that. Thats how Australia's system works. Trust me, I have lived in Australia for the past 16 years and seen their domestic system and how their domestic performers are blooded in bit by bit and not all at once.

try not to present stats in future .... as I still bloody dont know what you tried to say .... despite a zillion posts .... thanks for wasting my time ... which unfortunately I cannot recover ... and whether u want people to make fun of you or not is in your own hands ....
if you read the stats again you will see one cant make it much clearer than that. Infact i've made it better if you looked at it the second time. So try to read and understand what's said , and if you dont understand a thing, you ask and get it clarified and then speak. That's how it normally works. keep your rubbish advice to yourself. posts after posts without understanding what the other bloke says is a waste of everyone's time.
i dont understand this whole buzz about the SA Ireland India series, which again proves the point Sachin is a master at making the most of average bowling units . this what SA'S selection convenor had to say about the series -- "Selection convenor Haroon Lorgat said South Africa wanted to use the event to experiment with their player options. "Following the World Cup and the timing of this tour it is an ideal time to develop new talent as we prepare for the future," Lorgat said. The squad includes two uncapped players in allrounder Vernon Philander and offspinner Thandi Tshabalala, who toured Sri Lanka last year but did not play. Relatively inexperienced international players including batsman JP Duminy, fast bowler Dale Steyn and wicketkeeper Morne van Wyk have also been selected." And about the performance in England , agaon can you say England's bowling is anything but mediocre particulary in ODI'S. They lose to all the better test playing nations. And what's worse we still lost the series with Our seniors to Help us with.
I was referring to that post and I was saying that SAF had all but 1 of their full strength bowling attack, and Englands was better than the one that beat Australia in the CB series. And the rest of the post was not in response to any specific post. Just making my argument in general. Let me ask you something ... Do any of you honestly believe Yuvraj would have been able to perform as well as he had over the last 7 years had he been the main batsman in the line up? He needed the seniors to be there to take the pressure off him. Now only he has elevated his game to the next level. We need at least 3 or 4 more players like that before we can let the current players go and bring in the next batch. Once Uthappa, Gambhir and Karthik start to perform consistently I will support our big 3 stepping down. But fine if it will make you happy, lets cut out domestic cricket altogether. Lets play our indian u'19s side as our national team. They will be young, energetic, good fielders ... no guarantee to be a long-term success, no sense of having to EARN their spot in the indian team. And lets "groom" them. I love how that word is used ... "groom" ... because in Australia , when they say "groom" youngsters it means to have seniors guide them along until they are performing consistently enough to guide the next group. It seems most of you guys dont know what you mean by "groom". I suspect you mean dump them in there and hope that everything works out and we dont end up like the West Indies. Nice plan guys !!!.
this is what you wrote in that post when u use the word corresponding it means SRTs corresponding debut time period which is why I took it as that ....
he key word is " 'that' corresponding period" ok leave it at that , may be i could have put that in a different way , but i did explain you later that it was not a comparison about sachin's debut period and uthappa's or gambhir's.