ICF EPL fantasy league 2013/14 - Sooda wins

Sidhoni

Ramsey is worth 7.4 right now, he cost me only 6.7 Yaya T cost me 9.3, now he is 9.6 .
Yeah- but 7.4 is still a decent price given the form he is in. I keep thinking his goal scoring run will stop, and it does not. This rate it will cross 8 Mill mark soon enough. Ive got Nolan for god knows what reason. Next transfer will be Nolan for Ramsey, got bit of spare cash to fund that. Ramsey will likely not play vs Hull in midweek but should vs Everton on weekend
My choice of captain ALWAYS hurts me. The week I select Rooney' date=' Giroud scores and when I select Giroud, Ramsey and Rooney both score 2 each :wall:[/quote'] Haha! Tell me about it. Its hard to decide isnt it So last week I had Rooney captain away at Cardiff, Lukaku VC at home to Liverpool. Thinking Lukaku cant get more than one vs a strong Pool side. Of ccourse he scores 2 and Rooney one. This week I went Lukaku captain at home to Stoke and Rooney away at Spurs was VC. Thinking Spurs at home defend well. Again Rooney gets two Lukaku one. Sigh. Its great theyre both scoring of course.

Was mulling over Nasri too at length. Only 8.1 he was, hes been playing well all season just not getting that many final passes and touches for goals and asisists. Until yesterday. He may be taking more of centre stage now Silva is out. I went for Yaya as he was been getting more pts than Nasri over the season

Was mulling over Nasri too at length. Only 8.1 he was' date=' hes been playing well all season just not getting that many final passes and touches for goals and asisists. Until yesterday. He may be taking more of centre stage now Silva is out. I went for Yaya as he was been getting more pts than Nasri over the season[/quote'] I had 3m spare so was thinking whether to swap Barkley-Nasri. But in the end I went with swapping Campbell-Remy as Remy has been better than Nasri.