Congrats ! India's FIRST ODI win over the Aussies in OVER 3 YEARS !

varun

Didnt know that players got selected on ICC rankings - thats news to me ... And as I said in another thread no one gives a tiny ants behind about those rankings. And most importantly the man himself has been on record that he played his best cricket between 1996-2002 soo much for the ICC rankings ...
Long story short, you dont have a viable answer why SRT's rating is lowest since 1994. Good. Thought so. xxx
Guest Hiten.
Long story short, you dont have a viable answer why SRT's rating is lowest since 1994. Good. Thought so. xxx
Is it all about ICC rankings ? what the bloody hell.... Dhoni played 50 odd good games and he became #1 ODI player, so are you telling me that he's better than sachin ? if you are, then god bless cricket and cricketer's from fans like you :giggle:
Is it all about ICC rankings ? what the bloody hell.... Dhoni played 50 odd good games and he became #1 ODI player' date=' so are you telling me that he's better than sachin ? if you are, then god bless cricket and cricketer's from fans like you :giggle:[/quote']Yes it's all about the ranking :haha: