Congrats ! India's FIRST ODI win over the Aussies in OVER 3 YEARS !

varun

I find it pretty strange, Aussies kinda mellowed down in the end. I mean its pretty unusual for the world champions to almost give up without dancing down the wicket with 3 wickets left Are they bored by winning too many or this is a pure weakness

I find it pretty strange, Aussies kinda mellowed down in the end. I mean its pretty unusual for the world champions to almost give up without dancing down the wicket with 3 wickets left Are they bored by winning too many or this is a pure weakness
They did the same in the T-20's.. They do seem to choke while chasing much more than when batting first.
So basically they won the previous ones because of toss :giggle:
yea... its all about winning the toss and batting 1st.. i lost hope in our chasing... and i lost hope in our bowling n containing them within 250.. hence the only way for us to bat 1st n putup 300 everytime... we ll win..
yea... its all about winning the toss and batting 1st.. i lost hope in our chasing... and i lost hope in our bowling n containing them within 250.. hence the only way for us to bat 1st n putup 300 everytime... we ll win..
I agree, I was just happy to have an excuse for the crap.py performance in the other matches :two_thumbs_up:
There you go and we have the first win! Dhoni, Uthappa, Karthick, RP Singh are the match winners. Gangully and Tendulkar gave a solid start but the finish by Dhoni and Uthappa made the difference!
To be fair though, Murali Kartik and Bhajji were the ones who really got us back into the match with their bowling.. It was all going downhill till then ..