The Uthappa shot

Gambit

In other words there is a Bakra every single match regardless of the outcome ... :haha: I rarely criticize anybody yods ... Iam an equal oppurtunity fan .... just as you ... except that I stand by our guys while you stand behind them with a club .. subtle difference thats all :giggle::eyedance:
That's because you have two standard theme to keep yourselves happy: a) ODIs are meaningless and are like a lottery b) umpires screw us in tests For some of us, we also have to look at these guys performances good or bad (not just 5 and 10 year stats, but performance after every game as well) as we don't have ready made answers like you do. :D
Remember the time when I gave you a custom 6 month stat as you refused to go beyond 6 months .... ? Pls explain the outcome of that for everybodies benefit ... and yes Umpires do screw more often than not ... you being one them who was blowing his top.
Yes, but some of us think our players' performance on the field also plays a part in our losses (and not just wins). But that is for simpletons like us. :D
Except when you target the players who rank in the top instead of from the other way around .... And since when has a win detered you from a bit of indulgence .. never mind the losses :haha:
I thought you didn't care about rankings. :hysterical:

The sign of good batsman is when he has time to play strokes..he picks up length microsecond quicker than others...Utthapa falls in that category...Few of his shots I still remember The front foot pull shot of M. Johnson in 20/20 SF The front foot pull shot of Malinga The front foot forehand (tennis) shot of Lee in 2nd ODI.

Uthappa is lion hearted. He is so underrated by the opponents who often target Dhoni' date=' Yuvraj, SRT & co ahead of him. He is suspectible to the new ball and hence should be protected and unleashed during the death overs. The guy has the knack of hitting boundaries and must be encouraged to play to his strengths. Such a player is going to fail a few times and needs a longer rope.[/quote'] agreed and I like to add that he is a terrific front foot players who is daring like Kris Srikanth of past!