Team for the tri series 15 man

Rohan495

Re: Team for the tri series 15 man Sehwag should definitely be in World cup squad but he should dropped for an ODI series or two so he can re-learn the value of Indian cap. Play for Delhi, lose some weight, stop taking place in team for granted, and get motivated.

Re: Team for the tri series 15 man

Rahul Dravid(Capt) Virender Sehwag(Vice-Capt) MS Dhoni(Keeper) Dinesh Karthik (Keeper) Yuvraj Singh VVS Laxman Sourav Ganguly Sachin Tendulkar Mohammad Kaif Irfan Pathan Anil Kumble Harbhajan Singh Munaf Patel Zaheer Khan Sreesanth -A real good team, I feel like this squad can bring India success in many ways, good bench strength. Good middle order Experience, good openers, good wicket keepers. Let this squad play in the world cup, it would do india good.
what are you kidding? have you been watching the same Indian team as i have. First, most of our players are in horrible form. As per not including D. Mongia...what has Kaif done of late. second, Sehwag in the XI....we might as well play 10 players. I think this is a bad team but we don't have anybody else to replace these guys so they would have to do. I would include Mongia instead of Kaif. Also Agrakar has to be there.