Rock legends back Radiohead plan

Gaurav

Wow! I think that is a smashing concept! A true fan would never rip off the artist. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7034320.stm

Radiohead's plan to let fans choose how much to pay for their new album . Fans can name their price, from £0-100, and download.
o.gif
Everyone knows you can get your music for free, so let's see if you really want to show the band your appreciation He added: "I think people are fundamentally more decent than the corporate world would give them credit for." Instead of listing a price, the group's website simply says: "It's up to you," and then adds: "No really, it's up to you."

As if Radioheads have any fans left !
eh ?! Radiohead is quite easily one of the top three Anglophone band in the last 10+ years, if not the best. Their music is innovative, based on sound music principles and they are all actually very good musicians instead of being so many top-name bands that can't sing, can't play and rely on digital touch-ups. They are one of the most popular bands i find amongst musician circles both in the west and in the east( those who are interested in quality western music). People who take a few songs for free are okay but the ones who have 100s of free MP3s are scumbags. Period. If you like some music, there is a moral obligation to pay for it. Ofcourse, good on radiohead to let us deciede what their music is worth but IMO, it is utter loutishness to appreciate their music and yet not pay anything for it.

eh ?! Radiohead is quite easily one of the top three Anglophone band in the last 10+ years, if not the best. Their music is innovative, based on sound music principles and they are all actually very good musicians instead of being so many top-name bands that can't sing, can't play and rely on digital touch-ups. They are one of the most popular bands i find amongst musician circles both in the west and in the east( those who are interested in quality western music).
It was just joke ! They are great.