Farewell - Inzi

Guest BossBhai

But Lurker it was the same Inzi who played the best ODI innings ever played by a Pakistani batsman till then, in the semis. He should have definitely batted at the top of the order along with Miandad, who was the perfect man for the anchoring job. If you do not trust your batsman (Malik, Ijaz, Inzi etc) to bat at the top of the order, do not pick them. To give your entire batting lineup less than 15 overs to bat is ridiculous.
The same Inzy was promoted up the order in the round match against England and scored BIG ZERO
The same Inzy was promoted up the order in the round match against England and scored BIG ZERO
Come on, in that game every Pak batsman flopped & the team got bowled out for 80 odd. You go by the most recent form, which is give your red hot batsman (Inzi) as many overs as he can possibly play.
Come on' date=' in that game every Pak batsman flopped & the team got bowled out for 80 odd. You go by the most recent form, which is give your red hot batsman (Inzi) as many overs as he can possibly play.[/quote'] Inzy was always susceptible to lbw when it is swinging. It does swing in the early overs and Pakistan were 24/2 Red hot batsman scored his runs coming late in the order in the previous match too
why blame Imran...Javed Miandad had worse SR in that game. and Pakistan were 2 down for 20 odd runs..their most prolific batsman Rameez Raja back in hut, so it was necessary to build a partnership
I didnt blame Miandad, nor did I celebrate him Kabira. If you check my post I clearly say that to me Akram/Inzzy/Mushtaq were the players of the finals. I shall also throw in Aaqib at the end.
But Lurker it was the same Inzi who played the best ODI innings ever played by a Pakistani batsman till then, in the semis. He should have definitely batted at the top of the order along with Miandad, who was the perfect man for the anchoring job. If you do not trust your batsman (Malik, Ijaz, Inzi etc) to bat at the top of the order, do not pick them. To give your entire batting lineup less than 15 overs to bat is ridiculous.
Inzzy's innings in semis was a blinder. I suppose it is one of the greatest Pakistan innings ever. The man scored 60 in 37 and then Pakistan won. I mean can you imagine Pakistan winning without that innings? Yes I do agree that there is little point in picking Malik, Inzzy, Ijaz and then letting them sit in the pavillion. xx