Farewell - Inzi

Guest BossBhai

I'm willing to foot the bill for the flight ticket.:tounge_smile:
Alright, Athers chose to interview by phone. -- Inzi: Bismillah, Reman-ur-Rahim, Thank is you Allah! Athers: Inzi, an undramatic end to a stellar career Inzi: Yeah boyzz is play good. We is bat well and field well. Athers: Am talking about you Inzi. You'd have liked to finish with an avg above the 50 mark ? Inzi: 49 average very good. Yusuf avg 56, but he no legend. PCB give good money, Habibul not coming Pakistan soon, i retire. Athers: Whats your biggest regret in your career ? Inzi: Harami log, McGrath and Donald. I join ICL, Saala McGrath too join ICL. I quit ICL, retire now. Athers: You had several opportunities to nail McGrath. In the 2004 tour, you missed out due of injury. Inzi: Big mosquito bite injury yaar. McGrath escape. Athers: You always had issues with Shoaib Akhtar, what do you think of his recent spat with Asif ? Inzi: Akhtar big fool. Saala, he practise free hit with Asif, get ban. Stoopid, never learn Athers: Have you thought about your post retirement career ? Inzi: I is do commentary. Arun Lal big inspiration. I is sign 4 year contract with Animal Planet. Athers: Thanks Inzi, good luck!

though its pretty comman to say, but have to say "Thanks for the memories" he was a special talent.. and would be missed.. i really enjoyed the way he gave his speach in urdu.. he expressed his emotions a lot while speaking in urdu.. did the rite thing by telling robin jackman that he would like to speak in his own lang.