How often does this happen ?

Donny

oh yeahhhh' date=' i completely forgot about that. But I'd rate Wasim's 257* higher than jasons.... Jason came as night watchman and he hit a 200.... but wasim came in when pak were in totters ...nonetheless, both require a pat on their back :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Yeah...but Jason used to look clueless when he used to hold the bat...how the heck did he hit a double :hatsoff:
oh yeahhhh' date=' i completely forgot about that. But I'd rate Wasim's 257* higher than jasons.... Jason came as night watchman and he hit a 200.... but wasim came in when pak were in totters ...nonetheless, both require a pat on their back :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Indeed, but Wasim's double was probably the best knock of his career. Dizzy's is in his top 3. His 26 off 165 balls at Chennai in 2004, and 47 off 113 in Sydney several months before were both far superior innings. Much better attacks, tougher pitches - especially Chennai, where only Damien Martyn lasted as long as he did among the Aussies, and far bigger pressure situations (Gillespie was pretty much responsible for saving both tests).