Fury at DNA pioneer's theory: Africans are less intelligent than Westerners

Gambit

Have you done any meaningful research on the topic to say whether the world is ready or not?
Umm. Does the phrase 'history of society of mankind' mean anything to you ? That is just about as meaningful a 'research' on the topic as you can get!
Have you, in this thread, brought about any constructive argument about making the world ready instead of procrastinating?
As i said, it will take several lifetimes for the world to be ready on this topic. Nothing you or i can do in our lifetime is enough, as it is simply too short a timespan for society.
What is the scientific basis of your claim of a few hundred years
The scientific basis is in proof of precedence in human societerial history.
what is you action plan for those few hundred years which will make the society ready for such research and results?
Have the neo-liberalism present in most western countries evolve for another few hundred years. Ie, give the process longer time to lay down strong roots before i go around digging a trench around it and not toppling the tree. And if the tree takes longer than my liftime to take root, someone else will finish the work on this topic when society is ready. As you correctly said ( after arguing against it for the last 3 pages), scientific responsibility is to present the truth without harming society. In this aspect, the groundwork will take several lifetimes worth of effort. Not something you or I can do anything about, except, put a note on this topic saying 'revisit in few 100 years if neo-liberalism holds for the few 100 yrs'.