Harbhajan vows to give it back in Australia

DesiChap

@ the "fans" that were mouthing off... how did the slap feel? :hahaha:
Great performance today, but still feels like a flash in the pan. Let's revisit this point after the ODIs and tests against Pak. Even better let's see how this over hyped spinner performs against Aussies in Aus later this year!

With today's performance, Bhajji just about barely revived his one-day career too. I dont know for how long the team can play 2 spinners. With Karthik doing so well and Chawla, Powar waiting in the wings, Bhajji's place in the 50 over game was becoming increasingly uncertain. Still, that doesnt mean he may play the 50-over team. Maybe he should just stick to 20/20. I would rather go with a Chawla's 10-0-51-2 , when compared to a Bhajji's 10-1-41-0. We need wickets in one-dayers from the spinner, Bhajji seems incapable of that right now.

With today's performance, Bhajji just about barely revived his one-day career too. I dont know for how long the team can play 2 spinners. With Karthik doing so well and Chawla, Powar waiting in the wings, Bhajji's place in the 50 over game was becoming increasingly uncertain. Still, that doesnt mean he may play the 50-over team. Maybe he should just stick to 20/20. I would rather go with a Chawla's 10-0-51-2 , when compared to a Bhajji's 10-1-41-0. We need wickets in one-dayers from the spinner, Bhajji seems incapable of that right now.
Chawla has shown a lot of promise and needs to be groomed to take over Kumble's mantle. Can you imagine outthinking KP almost everytime he has bowled to him?!? KP has initimidated a lot of bowlers around the world and has had some epic battles with the spin GOD (albeit with some help from drugs) Warne himself. Bhajji is a container in his current mode, and cannot be an attacking spinner who can break the back of an opposition in the 2nd innings of a test match in Aus or England.