Why are there two Pakis on the banner?

novpj

I dont think you are intepreting my request correctly: 1. I can appreciate the talent and performance of Pakis doesnt mean I like the players or support them. The fact that some of the players cheat doesnt help either. 2. Regarding Paki posters - it always help to understand their point of view but when comments like " I will say an extra prayer for Pakistan" are made its good to neglect them. All I am asking for is recognize our players more and neglect the cheats
I wonder if your stance has got more to do with the players being pakistanis or one of them having been caught cheating before ? looks like more of the latter to me. Would you have complained if we had put the pic of Shane Warne or Mark Waugh up there ? I think we are here to celebrate cricketing talent. Dont mix your personal agenda into it.

I think the only probolem with the banner was that it didn't explicitly state the upcoming series. It just had an Indian part and a Pakistani part. If you just add soemthing like "Pakistan's Tour of India" or something like that, it'll be apprpriate. Then again, judging by responses here, it looks like most people won't tolerate anything to do with Pakistan on the banner. Which is a pity.