Sri Rama and Sri Hanuman

theguyinallblue

Sri Rama surveyed the Ramsetu and said, "Hanuman, how diligently you and your vanara sena built this bridge. How remarkable that it has withstood the ravages of time, considering that a bridge at Hyderabad built by Gammon using the latest technology collapsed the other day even before they could stick posters on its pillars." Hanuman said humbly, "Lord, it is because of your grace. We just wrote your name on the rocks and threw them into the sea and they held up. No steel or cement was used. But Lord, why rake it up now?" Said Rama, "Well, Hanuman, some people down there want to demolish your bridge and construct a canal. The contract involves lots of money They will make money on demolition and more money on construction." Hanuman asked, "Why don't we go down and present our case?" "No," said Rama, "Times have changed. Historians will ask us to submit proof of our existence. Do we have a birth certificate, a school-leaving certificate or a driving license? As for address proof, the fact that I was born at Ayodhya is itself under litigation for over half a century. If I go dressed as usual, the ordi- nary people may recognise me but politicians will take me to be a lost Ramlila actor." "But I built it! I'll swear on oath!" "My dear Anjaniputra, it will not work. They will ask you to produce the layout plan, the project details like financial outlay, how the project cost was met and the completion certificate. They may even want to see your engineering college degree." "Lord, I don't understand. You have given darshan regularly to 'historical' figures like Surdas, Thyagaraja, Jayadeva and Tukaram, yet people disbelieve your existence? Should we replay the Ramayana on earth to set the government record straight?" The Lord smiled. "It won't happen. Ravana is terrified that Karunanidhi will make a saint of him. And his mama Mareecha, who appeared as the golden deer to tempt Sita, refuses to step on earth for fear of Bollywood hunters. Let it be."

Excellent post GIB :top: Regarding idiot Karunanidhi, it's sickening that how he is still mocking us after saying that there is no proof of Sri Ram and using srcastically derogatory language like Who is Mr. Ram, was he an Engineering student?? etc. It's pathetic that it's only India where you can abuse Hindus belief and get away with that:wall: Fack you p-secs of India.

Excellent post GIB :top: Regarding idiot Karunanidhi, it's sickening that how he is still mocking us after saying that there is no proof of Sri Ram and using srcastically derogatory language like Who is Mr. Ram, was he an Engineering student?? etc. It's pathetic that it's only India where you can abuse Hindus belief and get away with that:wall: Fack you p-secs of India.
I fully agree with your views.But you should understand Karunanidhi is fully qualified to do that as he is exact replica of Raavana , especially with Women.:two_thumbs_up:

I fully agree with your views.But you should understand Karunanidhi is fully qualified to do that as he is exact replica of Raavana ' date=' especially with Women.:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Anbuchelvan, I have no problem if this retard Karunanidhi is a born g@ndu. But this whole episode of Karunanidhi has hurt many Indians for totally different reason and that is the present p-sec GOIs deafening silence over this. We Hindus had absolutely no problem, if Karunanidhi-- as an atheist-asks proof of existence of Sri Ram. But problem is this p-sec attitude. If he is a true atheist -- can he also ask publicly following -- (1) the proof of existence of Allah?? (2) The proof of stone in Kaaba in Saudi Arabia which ummah revers as something from heaven?? (3) proof that allah split the moon as claimed by ROPers in their hadiths etc. (4) Proof that Jesus walked on water and so on. Why everytime someone mocks Hindus and is considered as "secular" while when someone questions ummah and x-tian beliefs is blasphemy and termed as Hindutva destroying so called secular fabric??