ICF Asia Cup SuperSelector Fantasy league

Q: Why do I need to select a Captain? A. Your selected captain will score double points for you (remember that's double losing points also) so unlike in real cricket you are selecting your captain on gut feeling that they will score big points for you rather than real leadership skills. Don't forget to pick your captain carefully as there are heavy penalties for changing them mid competition. Dafaq is that supposed to mean? I think changing captain mid comp might cost more than 1 modification so not sure whether to pick kaptaan for this match or think of whole tournament :nervous:

Q: Why is changing/transferring a Captain so much more than a standard transfer? A. Your selected captain is your leader and just like real life you don't go changing your captain every match, therefore to keep within the sprit of the game and make it life a bit more challenging we felt that it would be more fun to make you think more about your team overall rather than a match-by-match basics. If your Captain is under performing you can always transfer them but don't say we didn't warn you it will cost you! So people remember Kaptaan changes cost more than 1 modification. Make sure you think long term and not match by match when selecting your kaptaan :orderorder:

The Royal Zest, who's team is this? Will be deleted if no confirmation by start of tournament. Can you confirm your username in this thread :orderorder: Anyone else know whether this is a member or not? That team name is not showing up... are you The Royal Zest by any chance? :hmmm:
No, I think I joined Properly now:two_thumbs_up:
Typical :dd: fans running their mouths before a tournament and then running away when it finishes :haha: We are the exact opposite, we never trash talk before, we let our selecting do the talking, we let our first place do the talking. The way Mitchell Johnson will destroy :dd: we :kxip: SS's will destroy you lot. adi B is better suited to football SS cause it's clear he has no clue about cricket SS, PAA-G is chit in anything more than 5 games (a gambler), gambhirfan is a rookie noob :hehe: We are all champions, the master race :proud:
i like sledging,i am ruthless,no mercy on ya all..bring it on :weights: