Bhajji keen to make an impact against Pak

DesiChap

For me' date=' he has already outperformed Bhajji. He was superb in England, came on, and took wickets immediately. Bowls with a lot of heart, and has an excellent googly. He got his chance, and has not done anything wrong. Got injured, so we brought back Bhajji, but Bhajji hasnt really set the world on fire....[/quote'] so there is nothing to worry about then..he will get his chance very soon cuz like u said bhajji hasnt set world on fire....I am sure selectors r takin a note of dat but it will be mighty stupid on selectors part if they drop proven experienced performer bhajji now in favor of chawlaand i dont see that happenenin...it will only happen with time when one spinners performance dips.
so there is nothing to worry about then..he will get his chance very soon cuz like u said bhajji hasnt set world on fire....I am sure selectors r takin a note of dat but it will be mighty stupid on selectors part if they drop proven experienced performer bhajji now in favor of chawlaand i dont see that happenenin...it will only happen with time when one spinners performance dips.
Yep. I've got nothing against Bhajji, I'm just not confidant enough about him..thats why i would choose chawla over him.. I hope he can bring his performance level's up!:pray:

I think the next few months will be a telling factor in bhajjis future and also karthiks future as well and we migth see the emergence of chawla but i am not sure if it will be a good idea to have chawla against the ozs against oz right up..it could be a shattering exp for him or it could be an awesome start to his career..its a gamble which is upto selectors if they take...go with experience and sum1 with a history against ozs or with promising yougn blood.

I think the next few months will be a telling factor in bhajjis future and also karthiks future as well and we migth see the emergence of chawla but i am not sure if it will be a good idea to have chawla against the ozs against oz right up..it could be a shattering exp for him or it could be an awesome start to his career..its a gamble which is upto selectors if they take...go with experience and sum1 with a history against ozs or with promising yougn blood.
There is no use shielding your younger talents. Infact its a crime! If they perform, great!, if they dont, thats when their real character comes out..