Laxman ready for the challenge

Rohan495

Talking about his special showing against Australia, Laxman said, “I have always been fascinated watching them play and also about their grounds. Somehow, I get a special feeling which lifts my game when I play against them. Beating Australia in a Test series on their soil is the biggest achievement for any cricketer. And we are hoping to do that this time around since the nucleus of both the teams is more or less the same as in 2003-04.â€
I truly hope Laxman attacks Aussies with a vengeance and make Aussies pay for all the Tests/LOI he has missed recently. If India is to do good in Australia I can't think of a player over which India's fortune shall depend more. Go VVS. :two_thumbs_up:

the main reason people are questioning laxmans form is that he has not been converting his starts into centuries, however anyone that actually watched the England series will know that he is still batting as good as he has ever been. Yuvraj is batting pretty well in ODIs but he will have to wait his chance , and prove that he can handle himself consistently when the pace is taken off the ball.