Tennis: ATP/WTA Tour 2014

Raghav_12

Tennis: ATP/WTA Tour 2014  

1. 1.

• Rafael Nadal
    • Novak Djokovic
    • Andy Murray
    • None of the above

Mental strength is indicated in crucial points. In that' date= he is no great shakes like sampras was.
Dude I'm a big Federer fan but this is one of the last arguments you can make against Nadal. The guy is Zeus under pressure. Arguably one of the best players in all sport under pressure.

And we should know better than to cast aspersions without proof. Everyone's body is different and just because someone else takes more time to recover it doesn't mean someone else can't take less time to recover. Sure cases like Maradonna, MR Steffi Graph and Lance Armstrong came out well after their playing days but that doesn't mean we can or should blame anyone just like that without proof. I'm not a legal nut but I wouldn't be surprised if such aspersions amounted to defamation! Let's go easy guys.

I didn't get to see the Djokovic match but I think he wants Cincinnati much more than this. He would be the first person to win all 9 masters if he wins at Cincy. Incredible achievement. Both Federer and Nadal have won 7 out of 9. Federer has not won Rome and Monte Carlo; Nadal has not won Miami (which is strange) and Paris Bercy.

He's generally looked tired in Cincy in recent years, most players who win a tournament will be fatigued the following week. Nadal somehow managed to win both last year. Novak has problems on the Cincy surface, unlike at RG where he's come close, he hasn't really come close to the title. Maybe this loss will be a blessing in disguise. He loses 360 points I think, Nadal loses 1000 here and 1000 at Cincy, but world no 1 means zilch if you don't win US O.

Novak has problems on the Cincy surface, unlike at RG where he's come close, he hasn't really come close to the title.
Again displaying your incredible knowledge of tennis? Djokovic has played 2 RG finals and 4 Cincinnati finals. :haha:

Again displaying your incredible knowledge of tennis? Djokovic has played 2 RG finals and 4 Cincinnati finals. :haha:
I knew you would bring that up. I knew there was absolutely no doubt you would bring that up. I wached all his Cincy finals and apart from 2010, watched his RG matches. Thing is, you can get to 4 finals, you can get to 10 finals, but if you're not good enough on that surface you won't win. Maybe it's because Cincy is the quickest of the 3 American HCs at this time of the year. Novak was close, very close, very very close to winning RG in 2013, can't remember when he was anywhere near that close in Cincy. Name one year Novak has played anywhere near as well in Cincy as his did in 2013 or 2014 French Open, you won't be able to. He was beaten in straights in each Cinci final. Fact is, even though 2013 he was in the RG final points away from the final, a final he would have won vs Ferrer without question, he might not ever win it given Nadal and his drug abuse. Again Zep and Raghav licking each other's ****, no surprise given their stupidity.

I knew you would bring that up. I knew there was absolutely no doubt you would bring that up. I wached all his Cincy finals and apart from 2010, watched his RG matches. Thing is, you can get to 4 finals, you can get to 10 finals, but if you're not good enough on that surface you won't win. Maybe it's because Cincy is the quickest of the 3 American HCs at this time of the year. Novak was close, very close, very very close to winning RG in 2013, can't remember when he was anywhere near that close in Cincy. Name one year Novak has played anywhere near as well in Cincy as his did in 2013 or 2014 French Open, you won't be able to. He was beaten in straights in each Cinci final. Fact is, even though 2013 he was in the RG final points away from the final, a final he would have won vs Ferrer without question, he might not ever win it given Nadal and his drug abuse. Again Zep and Raghav licking each other's ****, no surprise given their stupidity.
Agree, Djokovic's best surface is the slow hard court.

I knew you would bring that up. I knew there was absolutely no doubt you would bring that up..
Nice try. Try a little harder next time.
I wached all his Cincy finals and apart from 2010, watched his RG matches. Thing is, you can get to 4 finals, you can get to 10 finals, but if you're not good enough on that surface you won't win. Maybe it's because Cincy is the quickest of the 3 American HCs at this time of the year. Novak was close, very close, very very close to winning RG in 2013, can't remember when he was anywhere near that close in Cincy. Name one year Novak has played anywhere near as well in Cincy as his did in 2013 or 2014 French Open, you won't be able to. He was beaten in straights in each Cinci final. Fact is, even though 2013 he was in the RG final points away from the final, a final he would have won vs Ferrer without question, he might not ever win it given Nadal and his drug abuse. Again Zep and Raghav licking each other's ****, no surprise given their stupidity.
So when did Djokovic get closer to winning RG than Cincinnati again? He lost both the finals comprehensively in 4 sets and in 2013 it was a semi final. Even then he never looked like he would win it until a few early games in the fifth set after Nadal failed to serve it out in 4th. Your statement that he has gotten closer to winning RG than Cincinnati despite playing 2 more finals at Cincy is nothing but stupidity. He lost to Murray 7-6 7-6 once at a Cincy final if I recall correctly. That is much closer than he has gotten at any of the RG finals. Also FYI he did not play in the 2010 final. And yeah when you can't win an argument on logic let's talk about drug abuse. Childish *****!

Agree' date=' Djokovic's best surface is the slow hard court.[/quote'] Try to read the whole post before agreeing to it. What you said is true and everyone knows that. But that was not the argument. The argument was Djokovic somehow has gotten closer to winning RG than Cincy. That's a stupid statement. He has never looked like winning RG, never. Only sniff he has had was 2013 when he was ahead in the 5th set for a brief period in the semi final, for about half an hour. Also winning and losing a tournament does not necessarily reflect how good you are on that surface. Djokovic himself is probably better on clay than he is on grass. Yet he has two Wimbledon titles and zero RG. Nadal is probably better on the Miami surface than he is on the Cincy surface but he has not won at Miami after playing 4 finals but he won at Cincy last year.

Nice try. Try a little harder next time.
Every time I post here, I expect you to reply, because it's your nature. Raghav and you, especially you love to bum each other whilst replying to others on here. So I type here, knowing full well you'll quote it. Your intention is to try and pick out flaws, but you fail miserably all the time.
So when did Djokovic get closer to winning RG than Cincinnati again? He lost both the finals in 4 sets and in 2013 it was a semi final. Even then he never looked like he would win it until a few early games in the fifth set after Nadal failed to serve it out in 4th. Your statement that he has gotten closer to winning RG than Cincinnati despite playing 2 more finals at Cincy is nothing but stupidity. He lost to Murray 7-6 7-6 once at a Cincy final if I recall correctly. That is much closer than he has gotten at any of the RG finals. Also FYI he did not play in the 2010 final. And yeah when you can't win an argument on logic let's talk about drug abuse. Childish *****!
Learn to ****ing read you dip ****. I wrote the following: I wached all his Cincy finals and apart from 2010, watched his RG matches. If you read that properly it said, I watched all Cincy finals, I watched all his RG matches except the ones in 2010. At least read properly. As for your point about being closer, well let's agree to disagree. I think losing 9-7 in the 5th set after being a break up in that set against Nadal at RG is closer to winning than those Cincy finals. If he had beaten Nadal that day, the trophy was pretty much going to be his. At Cincy, I've seen him play well in parts, but never string a good match together in those finals, so I don't even think if the scoreline suggests it was close, that it was close. Getting beaten in straights is closer for you? Ridiculous. At RG, for Novak there has been one hurdle, Nadal, who by the way is a drug abuser, a serial cheat and whether the day will come when he is exposed, he won't be the only one. Maybe Djokovic, Murray and Wawrinka are something too, I don't think it's just Nadal, but his history and game style suggests he is the worst. At Cincy, there are more hurdles, his inability to handle big servers on that surface and that there are 2 better players on that surface, Fed and Murray.

If you read that properly it said, I watched all Cincy finals, I watched all his RG matches except the ones in 2010. At least read properly. As for your point about being closer, well let's agree to disagree. I think losing 9-7 in the 5th set after being a break up in that set against Nadal at RG is closer to winning than those Cincy finals. If he had beaten Nadal that day, the trophy was pretty much going to be his. At Cincy, I've seen him play well in parts, but never string a good match together in those finals, so I don't even think if the scoreline suggests it was close, that it was close. Getting beaten in straights is closer for you? Ridiculous. At RG, for Novak there has been one hurdle, Nadal, who by the way is a drug abuser, a serial cheat and whether the day will come when he is exposed, he won't be the only one. Maybe Djokovic, Murray and Wawrinka are something too, I don't think it's just Nadal, but his history and game style suggests he is the worst. At Cincy, there are more hurdles, his inability to handle big servers on that surface and that there are 2 better players on that surface, Fed and Murray.
Blah blah blah drug abuse, cheat. That is the best you can come up with after getting your ass whipped.

Try to read the whole post before agreeing to it. What you said is true and everyone knows that. But that was not the argument. The argument was Djokovic somehow has gotten closer to winning RG than Cincy. That's a stupid statement. He has never looked like winning RG' date=' never. [b']Only sniff he has had was 2013 when he was ahead in the 5th set for a brief period in the semi final, for about half an hour. Also winning and losing a tournament does not necessarily reflect how good you are on that surface. Djokovic himself is probably better on clay than he is on grass. Yet he has two Wimbledon titles and zero RG. Nadal is probably better on the Miami surface than he is on the Cincy surface but he has not won at Miami after playing 4 finals but he won at Cincy last year.
If he got to the 5th set and was a break up, it's more than sniff you clown. It's a great chance and we all know, it was a wasted chance, at one stage he had an open to court to finish off the point and pretty much close out. In the end he ran into the net and if he doesn't win RG, which I don't think he will now and that time is gone, that single point will haunt him for the rest of his life. So wake up idiot, 9-7 in the 5th set of a virtual final, is closer than those 4 finals. If you can't accept that, then you need go shove that messed up head of yours down a toilet.

If he got to the 5th set and was a break up, it's more than sniff you clown. It's a great chance and we all know, it was a wasted chance, at one stage he had an open to court to finish off the point and pretty much close out. In the end he ran into the net and if he doesn't win RG, which I don't think he will now and that time is gone, that single point will haunt him for the rest of his life. So wake up idiot, 9-7 in the 5th set of a virtual final, is closer than those 4 finals. If you can't accept that, then you need go shove that messed up head of yours down a toilet.
You stupid ****, you are talking about a semi final here. Otherwise he was also a point away from losing to Tsonga twice in the 2012 RG. Why don't you talk about that moron? He would not have played the final that year had Tsonga converted those. The bottom line is only a degenerate moron like you would claim that he has gotten closer to the RG title than the Cincy title.

Blah blah blah drug abuse' date=' cheat. That is the best you can come up with after getting your ass whipped.[/quote'] You've got your ass whipped mate, I've demonstrated you can't even read properly. No doubt, because I wasn't able to watch RG in 2010, in your book that counts as never having seen tennis.

You stupid ****, you are talking about a semi final here. Otherwise he was also a point away from losing to Tsonga twice in the 2012 RG. Why don't you talk about that moron? He would not have played the final that year had Tsonga converted those. The bottom line is only a degenerate moron like you would claim that he has gotten closer to the RG title than the Cincy title.
How much do you really know about tennis? Before that tournament started when the draw was made, the entire tennis watching world agreed that the winner of the tournament would come from the winner of that SF. So whilst it might not have been officially the final, we all know damn well, that it was in reality the match that would decide the winner of the tournament.

How much do you really know about tennis? Before that tournament started when the draw was made, the entire tennis watching world agreed that the winner of the tournament would come from the winner of that SF. So whilst it might not have been officially the final, we all know damn well, that it was in reality the match that would decide the winner of the tournament.
Much more than you who started following tennis in 2011, by your own admission. Tennis does not work that way. No one expected Wawrinka to win against Nadal at the AO this year but he did. Hardly anyone thought that Del Potro would topple Federer in the 2009 US open final. If everything worked according to the draw sheet then why bother playing or watching? After playing for 5 hours against Nadal in the heat who knows how fit Djokovic would have been for the final in 2013. A semi final loss is a semi final loss. The fact that, that is your only example shows how pathetic your original argument was. All said and done Djokovic has played 2 finals at RG, on both the occasions he was nowhere near the title. On the other hand he has lost 4 finals at Cincy and one of them 7-6 7-6 which is a lot closer than any of his RG final scorelines. He also had to withdrew midway through another final.

You remind me of this guy at work' date=' so stubborn, so set in his beliefs. I think It's time to permanently put you on ignore in the same way.[/quote'] Save that moral high ground for someone else who hasn't seen your posts. If there is one person responsible for polluting this place, it is you. You with your blind hatred started posting stupid posts when most of us were discussing tennis in a civil way. Even now you hardly post one single post without mentioning doping (no matter what the context is) which shows how immature you are. I would be very glad to ignore you as well like that other clown. I certainly won't miss any of your retarded posts. After losing an argument you suddenly became the holy man. Fekk off. :finger: