Tennis: ATP/WTA Tour 2014

Raghav_12

Tennis: ATP/WTA Tour 2014  

1. 1.

• Rafael Nadal
    • Novak Djokovic
    • Andy Murray
    • None of the above

There have been quite a few once sided matches so far at the WTF. Secondly people who claim how this is such an important tournament and close to the slams should just take a look around. There is not even 10% of the buzz that you see and experience during a slam. This has as much public interest as a masters 1000' date=' may be slightly more but even that is doubtful. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the North American and European clay masters actually get more TV crowd. Slams are in a completely different category. There is clear daylight between the slams and the other events in tennis.[/quote'] Spot on:nice: This is no way close to slams. Djoker might win this too. So many one sided matches so far.

I think Novak and Fed are a level above the rest at the moment, but maybe Djokovic's form is even a level above Fed, we'll find out if and when they play each other. One thing is for certain, Murray and Wawrinka who were slaughtered in their matches against the top 2, were well off their A game. In fact that's about as bad as I've seen both of them play ever. So they helped to make two greats look even greater. It's a great event the WTF, it's just a shame this one has been possibly the worst since it's been at the O2.

The surface is awful at O2. Paris Bercy used to be better but this year it felt the same. It is my least favorite surface along with Miami. Maybe they should just go back to fast indoor courts. These low and slow rubberized indoor courts produce awful tennis. Basel for example is a much better surface.

The surface is awful at O2. Paris Bercy used to be better but this year it felt the same. It is my least favorite surface along with Miami. Maybe they should just go back to fast indoor courts. These low and slow rubberized indoor courts produce awful tennis. Basel for example is a much better surface.
How was the O2 surface few years back?:hmmm:

Credit to Fed. Djoker vs Fed predictions? Nole looks fav to me.
Yes Federer played well but gotta say Stan choked away 3 match points on his own serve. Could not find one first serve and tried to serve and volley behind each one of those second serves. In short - panic mode!

Credit to Fed. Djoker vs Fed predictions? Nole looks fav to me.
Novak is the favorite. This court is tailor made for his game. For Fed to win he will have to serve extensively well--close to 70% first serve--and use the slice really well. That's one weapon which can keep Djokovic honest. From the baseline Djokovic is the favorite. It is near impossible to hit past him on this court.

Novak is the favorite. This court is tailor made for his game. For Fed to win he will have to serve extensively well--close to 70% first serve--and use the slice really well. That's one weapon which can keep Djokovic honest. From the baseline Djokovic is the favorite. It is near impossible to hit past him on this court.
Agree.Not much hopes on Fed. Lets see.

Yes Federer played well but gotta say Stan choked away 3 match points on his own serve. Could not find one first serve and tried to serve and volley behind each one of those second serves. In short - panic mode!
Missed the match. But watched the repeat.Stan:haha:Definite choking. Fed:hatsoff: