ICF's IPL Auction - Congrats to the owners : Detonator, Sunnyji_2k, Saurav01, just a fan and Debutant !

gaurav92

No I think there is a confusion. I have asked for 100 billions from everyone (all applicants). The owner will be decided. You can call this is an application fees. It isn't free, otherwise everyone will want to become an owner. You will be charged 100 billions irrespective of whether you eventually become an owner or not. But if you don't become an owner, you will definitely be allowed to take part in auction and you may recover that amount from there :nice:

No I think there is a confusion. I have asked for 100 billions from everyone (all applicants). The owner will be decided. You can call this is an application fees. It isn't free' date=' otherwise everyone will want to become an owner. You will be charged 100 billions irrespective of whether you eventually become an owner or not. But if you don't become an owner, you will definitely be allowed to take part in auction and you may recover that amount from there :nice:[/quote'] :omg: When do we pay by? :nervous:

You can call this is an application fees. It isn't free' date=' otherwise everyone will want to become an owner. You will be charged 100 billions irrespective of whether you eventually become an owner or not.[/quote'] Brilliant idea :nice: Sachin=God has to put up money for every single benaami he is sending :hysterical:

Brilliant idea :nice: Sachin=God has to put up money for every single benaami he is sending :hysterical:
I hope there are 100 users who loot S=G for the application money and he chickens out :rofl:
most people who want to buy a team already have more than 100 bilz....I'll give them more only if they win the bid to own a team. And then.....