Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 ! Congrats to winners - See OP for details

gaurav92

We should have a poal.all interested can apply and whoever wins get 300 bilz for conducting it :hmmm:
My proposal is very clear. 300 billion for deciding it by 10 pm tomorrow. If you need more time, charges go up by 200 billion per day. Decide on it in whatever way you may wish to. :good:

My proposal is very clear. 300 billion for deciding it by 10 pm tomorrow. If you need more time, charges go up by 200 billion per day. Decide on it in whatever way you may wish to. :good:
i am already visualizing u as that ipl auctioneer geek :rofl:

Saurav Dada you can raise your auction fees to infinity, thats not the point, the point here is how much will you settle for. The firecrackers are priced at 500% the price at which they are ultimately sold at, so we all know what the "price" is. BTW we have two auctions for you, offer your best quote to us and we shall think about it. As far as 300 bn is concerned, its a straight no.

:orderorder: To all the great teams at Great Nanda's Great IPL of 2014: You have exactly 24 hours to decide whether you want me as an auctioneer. I am presently available for a petty sum of 300 billion, but if you guys take too much time to decide on this, my rate will increase by 200 billion per day. So do think about it and let me know! :good: P.S. - Of course if I conduct it, it would be great fun as expected; but if you are the serious, mechanical, moronic types - then you are welcome to consider any other auctioneer who can be a good bot and will come cheap. :two_thumbs_up:
yeah good idea :two_thumbs_up:

Saurav Dada you can raise your auction fees to infinity, thats not the point, the point here is how much will you settle for. The firecrackers are priced at 500% the price at which they are ultimately sold at, so we all know what the "price" is. BTW we have two auctions for you, offer your best quote to us and we shall think about it. As far as 300 bn is concerned, its a straight no.
If you have issues paying 300 billion, 350 billion would be fine for me. :giggle: Not a cent below 300. :bigboss:

If you have issues paying 300 billion, 350 billion would be fine for me. :giggle: Not a cent below 300. :bigboss:
Here is how I look at it, You are asking for nearly 200% of your current capital balance on ICF which is 164 bn that you have accumulated in the 3 years of your ICF stay. Are you trying to suggest that this auctions means a whole lot more to you than the 3 years of trolling on ICF ? :hmmm:

Here is how I look at it, You are asking for nearly 200% of your current capital balance on ICF which is 164 bn that you have accumulated in the 3 years of your ICF stay. Are you trying to suggest that this auctions means a whole lot more to you than the 3 years of trolling on ICF ? :hmmm:
My current capital balance at ICF is hardly mine - it's largely a loan from a benefactor. :giggle: I don't hoard fake money, neither do I bet very often, and whatever fake money I accumulate is redistributed to the needy. My auctioneer fees has nothing to do with my occasional visits to ICF to discuss cricket (:WTF: is trolling). It's the compensation for the value I intend to provide; and no amount of negotiation can change my fees. You don't negotiate an artwork's price with an artist. :nono: