Team Avengers | United We Stand

PAA-G

A bunch of careless superselectors. One goes ahead another falls behind. Just like the Windies you wouldnot be able to click together. :bigboss:
Sums these guys up really :hysterical: Another one of them "on their day" types :rofl: While we are the efficient, consistent juggernaut without weakness. 2x champs and star players FI and PAA-G yet to win a SS lasting more than 5 matches. What hope do Avengers have in the the 60 match IPL :rofl: Even our lowest scorer probably has more points than their highest. :kxip: Master Race! :thefinger:

We are letting you feeble players to enjoy some success upfront. Comes the business end of the tourney' date=' don't expect any mercy from the Avengers :ohyeah:[/quote'] Ohh just forget the mercy we dont even expect a challenge from you. You were far behind,are far behind n with the consistency you are showin you will surely upkeep this performance and lag behind by miles in future

Sums these guys up really :hysterical: Another one of them "on their day" types :rofl: While we are the efficient, consistent juggernaut without weakness. 2x champs and star players FI and PAA-G yet to win a SS lasting more than 5 matches. What hope do Avengers have in the the 50 day IPL :rofl: Even our lowest scorer probably has more points. :kxip: Master Race! :thefinger:
very true :phehehe:

Sums these guys up really :hysterical: Another one of them "on their day" types :rofl: While we are the efficient, consistent juggernaut without weakness. 2x champs and star players FI and PAA-G yet to win a SS lasting more than 5 matches. What hope do Avengers have in the the 50 day IPL :rofl: Even our lowest scorer probably has more points than their highest. :kxip: Master Race! :thefinger:
You are forgetting the the super talented DEBUTANT :bow: who has taken the world by storm. You oldies should retire now or else will be mortified each and every time :hero:

Hate to break it to you Team Past it' date=' but having 2 good days out of 60 doesn't win you the real deal. The IPL. Once again hate to break it to you guys BUT YOU'RE FINISHED! :yousuck:[/quote'] In two posts in the span of 5 min, you are calling us finished as well as kids. Can't make up your mind. I kow it is difficult fighting against Avengers and it takes a heavy toll but never thought you will lose your mind :sad: I will miss you bro :friend: Get well soon :icflove:

In two posts in the span of 5 min' date=' you are calling us finished as well as kids. Can't make up your mind. I kow it is difficult fighting against Avengers and it takes a heavy toll but never thought you will lose your mind :sad: I will miss you bro :friend: Get well soon :icflove:[/quote'] I will put it up for you....you all are worthless superselectors :rofl: