Who do you fear most in the Pak team?

Gambit

Which Indian cricketers do you think the Pakistanis fear ? MP, Ali, kabloee - your thoughts ? I am pretty sure Yuvraj's name will figure quite regularly during pre-match team talks, as will Tendulkar's. Among bowlers, i am guessing RP Singh - Malik said some good things about him after the T20 World Cup final.

Which Indian cricketers do you think the Pakistanis fear ? MP, Ali, kabloee - your thoughts ? I am pretty sure Yuvraj's name will figure quite regularly during pre-match team talks, as will Tendulkar's. Among bowlers, i am guessing RP Singh - Malik said some good things about him after the T20 World Cup final.
i still fear irfan pathan...still from what he can do against pakistan....i feel every time he is out of form...he regains it by playing against us...also i was very impressed with RP Singh and currently for batting i don't like Dhoni, he can so easily reach the 40's and keep hitting u...i don't rate bhajji much, maybe cuz i haven't seen him woop us quite often....but the worst sight is to see indian openers settling in and not thinking abt getting out.....
I think Sehwag, Tendulkar, and Zaheer Khan are the ones that Pak team should fear the most.. Sehwag always performs well against us, and we all know about Tendulkar! Zaheer Khan will also be a worry, he has improved so much over the past year or so and has troubled all the best batsman recently..

Ind-Pak series will be won by shock and awe type players. As an Indian, I fear Afridi the most. ODIs in Indian conditions suit him perfectly and plus he has the wood over our bowlers in these conditions. A quick whirlwind knock from this beast, can turn the series on its head. If i were a Pakistani, the guys i will fear the most are Yuvraj, Uthappa & Dhoni. This 3 pronged batting machine, will crush everything on its way, when on song.

Which Indian cricketers do you think the Pakistanis fear ? MP, Ali, kabloee - your thoughts ? l.
Depends on the team that PAK play. If they go in with 4 bowlers and have F Alam as the part time spinner then Yuvraj can do a fair bit of damage other than that i am also a bit worried about RP Singh and Pathan(if he opens the bowling).