IPL 2014 - Match Prediction Game

StriKe

for next game please do not include wicket keepers for catches ..its really predictable tbh and does not makes sense if you ask for record of most catches in tests people will immediately say name of fielder not wicket keeper

for next game please do not include wicket keepers for catches ..its really predictable tbh and does not makes sense if you ask for record of most catches in tests people will immediately say name of fielder not wicket keeper
You don't nick to WK in T20..Mostly it will be fielders like Pollard,S Smith,Raina,Rahane and Abdv

You don't nick to WK in T20..Mostly it will be fielders like Pollard' date='S Smith,Raina,Rahane and Abdv[/quote'] still its not same thing and in some games you will like on rank turners in future and on hyderabad pitches with bhuvan and steyn just advice and i am not forcing you but i will never include wicket keeper in stat like this he has gloves and his main job is catches and commentators actually call catches and stumping dismissals in case of keepers and not just catches i picked smith in last game and warner here and i will naturally pick fielders only because there is presumption wicket keepers are not included

Why :poink: In that case all batters and all rounders shouldn't be included in TRS and all bowlers and all rounders shouldn't be included in BBP :rofl:

Why :poink: In that case all batters and all rounders shouldn't be included in TRS and all bowlers and all rounders shouldn't be included in BBP :rofl:
that makes no sense all rounders play with same bat and same equipment and have same role unlke wicket keeper who has extra gloves,protection and highest percentage of catches in game of cricket

it was bad because i edited out my win because of you :(( i predicted the team total perfectly :hysterical:
But I didn't predicted for yesterday's game :(( You are talking about 420 right :cantstop:

still its not same thing and in some games you will like on rank turners in future and on hyderabad pitches with bhuvan and steyn just advice and i am not forcing you but i will never include wicket keeper in stat like this he has gloves and his main job is catches and commentators actually call catches and stumping dismissals in case of keepers and not just catches i picked smith in last game and warner here and i will naturally pick fielders only because there is presumption wicket keepers are not included
I had the though of removing most no of catches because sometime 4 players have taken 1 catches so it was not proper
Batting: Most fours by player - karthikh Most six by player - watson Highest run scorer - rohit Most dots balls by player - smith Most 2's by player - karthikh Highest SR(10 Balls faced) - binny No of 30+ or Which player will score 30+? - 4 Which player will score half century ? - watson, rohit Bowling: Highest wicket taker - faulkner Best econ rate(4 overs) - johnson Total bowled - 4 Total LBW - 3 Most dot balls by which bowler? - bhajji Fielding: Total Catch - 8 Most catch by which player - karthikh Total run outs - 1 Total Extras in Innings I&II(Add or individual): - 17 Others: Winner - rr MOM - watson Innings 1 & Innings 2 score(Add or individual): - 305 Toss -mi Can RR score more than 145 against Powerhouse ? Yes or No ? - :idunno: MVP(Batting+Bowling): - watson Match ka mujrim : - malinga
This was the format for last year IPL13...Took me nearly 30mins for one game lol Can take one prediction from this and replace it with most no catches

that makes no sense all rounders play with same bat and same equipment and have same role unlke wicket keeper who has extra gloves,protection and highest percentage of catches in game of cricket
Its same as bowlers didn't get much balls to face and batters didn't bowl at all. So batters and bowlers also getting extra advantages like gloves of keepers :agree:

I had the though of removing most no of catches because sometime 4 players have taken 1 catches so it was not proper This was the format for last year IPL13...Took me nearly 30mins for one game lol Can take one prediction from this and replace it with most no catches
i can help you i you want to but your wish from now on i will keep in mind keepers are included..no problem but i do not think you naturally include keepers in such stat btw if there is only one catch that means no one won or give point to every one many times we have equal number of sixes so i do not think its big deal :dontknow:

Its same as bowlers didn't get much balls to face and batters didn't bowl at all. So bateers and bowlers also getting extra advantages like gloves of keepers :agree:
again wrong openers obviously get advantage and thats why i always pick top 3 batsmen while predicting highest number of runs or boundaries but thats nature of game and is a given but top order players do not get better bats or two lifes do they ? they play by same rules unlike wicket keepers who have extra equipment also who has most number of catches in test cricket ? ( i think it was dravid in past ) they did not include keepers like boucher or gilchrist no ?

i can help you i you want to but your wish from now on i will keep in mind keepers are included..no problem but i do not think you naturally include keepers in such stat btw if there is only one catch that means no one won or give point to every one many times we have equal number of sixes so i do not think its big deal :dontknow:
Yes points will be to give to user if he has predicted anyone in the catch list For equal no of sixes and four - SR will decide :agree: