2014 Cabinet Formation

Sachin=GOD

I think Gop[inath munde will shift to maharashtra after the elections. Pawan was keeping bihar in mind. I am happy with this cabinet. Looks like Yeddy will be the leader of the BJP in karnataka

and yes Rudy will be the one controlling the party. even though he is not in cabinet etc. he is a very important BJP leader. I think he will take charge of the bhind the scenes of BJP maharashtra

and yes Rudy will be the one controlling the party. even though he is not in cabinet etc. he is a very important BJP leader. I think he will take charge of the bhind the scenes of BJP maharashtra
:hmmmm2:

From twitter: 26/1 - Gujarat Earthquake 26/2- Godhra Riots 26/7 - Mumbai Floods 26/11- Mumbai Attack 26/12- Tsunami 26/5 - Modi PM What a coincident.
Yes after 5 horrible event, one great event.

I think Gop[inath munde will shift to maharashtra after the elections. Pawan was keeping bihar in mind. I am happy with this cabinet. Looks like Yeddy will be the leader of the BJP in karnataka
Yeddy will be leader once cases are gone..he already quit is MLA post,may be bring his son i guess

Yeddy will be leader once cases are gone..he already quit is MLA post' date='may be bring his son i guess[/quote'] and what use is him being an MLA now? the congress have a super majority in assembly. I think yeddy still has time. But BJP need him for the lingayat bases in north karantaka

and what use is him being an MLA now? the congress have a super majority in assembly. I think yeddy still has time. But BJP need him for the lingayat bases in north karantaka
in Karntaka BJP has to wait for 4 more years no option or else Con party has to remove Siddu :winky:

this is just the first round. I think there will be atleast one major reshuffle through the 5 years.
Obviously. Though there is already going to be one expansion in 1-2 months bcoz many allies are still to get their MoS positions while many states are not represented from BJP also.

Obviously. Though there is already going to be one expansion in 1-2 months bcoz many allies are still to get their MoS positions while many states are not represented from BJP also.
You are not going to represent every state & every ally , then you need 80 ministries..at max 10 more position can be created.