Yuvraj Singh's 6 sixes/over a death blow to his haters

I will write it in point form to make it easier for you to understand 1. Ganguly and Dravid are my fav cricketers as well. I wrote in my posts that Dravid is the best Test batsmen in Indian cricket team. How convenienty you missed that. Ganguly has been the best Indian captain ever I have watched. However, I dont like the idea of having Dravid in the odis now.Also if you notice, I made a thread that when Ganguly scores, India wins.However, I want him to pick up his strike rate if he plays in the powerplay and make use of it and it is not hating the trinity if asking them to retire and concentrate on tests. I also said that there is no insult in yuvi watching the video of dravid and tendulkar to raise his test standard. So think before you personally attack someone cuz it is not fair 2. Yes it is a vicious cycle. Sometimes I get carried away just like the other posters when I write against their fav but there is couple of usual suspects which cant get past yuvrajs 33 test average and 95% of their posts on yuvraj are based on that. 3. Just ignore me if you still have a problem.
Who cares what you reckon, get on with it. You get crap if you write crap. I didn't name you either so get on with it. I don't care what you write and you need not explain in detail, you are just wastng your time. Oh by the way stop advising to ignore you and you try to ignore the rest around here.
and hate is a really strong word you used there. I dont hate anyone that post against Yuvraj. I didn't know that I was hated cuz my opinion differed from yours. I am happy I live in a country where freedom of speech is respected as long as you dont personally attack a person and you personally attacked me here. I think its clearly shows who needs to get a grasp.
Stop giving lectures, none of your posts were deleted or fiddled with. Why do you make so much noise and drama about "freedom of speech" as if we have removed all the keypads from your keyboard? Moreover did I name you in any of my posts? Why are you so guilty?
Just dont bloody give an indication that you are referring to me cuz its crystal clear. Am I that important in your life? Having said that, this is the last time I am ever replying to this.
Drama, drama and more drama. BTW if you think I was referring to you then you would agree with whatever I wrote otherwise assume it wasn't meant to you. Good for you and me you won't reply anymore to this one