English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Some how got 43 points in FPLB-> Well done Zakk:nice:
Costa was my kaptaan but had Aguero as backup and ge gave good points even after missing 2 chances :yay: But Costa's substitution gave me zero points :giggle: Tadic gave too many points to some from nowhere :hitler: And when i took chance, that player didn't even got chance to play :mad: But not far away from Sooda :ohyeah:

Some how got 43 points in FPLB-> Well done Zakk:nice:
zakk is winning? :peter: I guaruntee I can join now and still chit on all of u chit SS's. Whoever wins this should not be remembered just like Scarface should not be remembered for fighting nothing but a bunch of bums. He beat nobodies lets be cereal...and nobody knows him either. He's a nobody his legacy is not even close to mine. He has more titles all coming when I left with bans. :finger:

zakk is winning? :peter: I guaruntee I can join now and still chit on all of u chit SS's. Whoever wins this should not be remembered just like Scarface should not be remembered for fighting nothing but a bunch of bums. He beat nobodies lets be cereal...and nobody knows him either. He's a nobody his legacy is not even close to mine. He has more titles all coming when I left with bans. :finger:
no I am not winning :winky: then join and lets see who is more CHITTER, you or Kumar :whack: you is CHITTEST ever cricket SS and no one is going to beat you in that ever :hehe:

no I am not winning :winky: then join and lets see who is more CHITTER, you or Kumar :whack: you is CHITTEST ever cricket SS and no one is going to beat you in that ever :hehe:
I am the most talented SS and Special 1 manager. I proved this in Asia Cup. I was going well and then out for 4 months with exams/Holidays. In my return (Asia Cup) I won 1 SS and finished 2nd in other. Since then I haven't had a consistent run. I've been plagued with exams first out for 2 months and recently another blow out for 3 months! But I know when I return for Ind vs Aus Im gonna be back with a bang. I don't need time to warm up. I already proved this with Asia Cup. I have been out for long time now but Im still young, Im still talented Im still KXIP Im still here in it to win it come Aus series this November :yoyo:

I am the most talented SS and Special 1 manager. I proved this in Asia Cup. I was going well and then out for 4 months with exams/Holidays. In my return (Asia Cup) I won 1 SS and finished 2nd in other. Since then I haven't had a consistent run. I've been plagued with exams first out for 2 months and recently another blow out for 3 months! But I know when I return for Ind vs Aus Im gonna be back with a bang. I don't need time to warm up. I already proved this with Asia Cup. I have been out for long time now but Im still young, Im still talented Im still KXIP Im still here in it to win it come Aus series this November :yoyo:
everyone knows how CHIT SS you are but even then you want to show them your new skills in winning LKC then that will be seen in coming Aus series, where you are going to get one more LKC to add it in your LKC winning achievements :giggle: you were challenging something about EPL SS :hmmm: