Cricket Stock Exchange - India-Bangladesh ODI Series : Markets for 3rd ODI up !

Cricket Stock Exchange - India-Bangladesh ODI Series : Markets for 3rd ODI up !  

1. 1.

Utthappa and Rahane got OUT hence they got to bat their full quota irrespective of number of overs. They should not be VOIDED. Shakib batted in full while he bowled 6 overs (that is, 60% of his quota) and got 2 wickets - total of 57 for batting and 35 for bowling and economy rate. Give him FULL points for batting and 60% (that is 60% of 35 = 21 points) for bowling :orderorder: Raina can be VOIDED since he was not out for a reduced target hence didn't get to bat in FULL.

Utthappa and Rahane got OUT hence they got to bat their full quota irrespective of number of overs. They should not be VOIDED. Shakib batted in full while he bowled 6 overs (that is, 60% of his quota) and got 2 wickets - total of 57 for batting and 35 for bowling and economy rate. Give him FULL points for batting and 60% (that is 60% of 35 = 21 points) for bowling :orderorder: Raina can be VOIDED since he was not out for a reduced target hence didn't get to bat in FULL.
finally some sense prevails in this thread :band:
One suggestion - In the stock market index you have (-20) points for 1-3 wickets. These are patta wickets in bangladesh so I think its unfair on the bowlers to give them negative points for even 2 or 3 wickets, especially considering the fact that both sides don't have that many good bowlers. I think you can keep it (-20) for 1 wicket, +10 for 2-3 wickets, +20 for 4-6 and +40 for anything more than 6 wickets. Another thing - you have (-25) points for 0 catches - I assume this only applies to wicketkeepers? Also, shouldn't it be +10 points for 1-2 catches instead of just 5 points? Just my opinion....you are free to ignore it.
For bowlers the scoring will be the same as one bad game doesn't make it a batting paradise, I think I have quoted fairly on the bowlers stocks. But for catches for wicket keeper, point noted, will update the table accordingly for the next game. :icflove:
For bowlers the scoring will be the same as one bad game doesn't make it a batting paradise, I think I have quoted fairly on the bowlers stocks. But for catches for wicket keeper, point noted, will update the table accordingly for the next game. :icflove:
:two_thumbs_up: I didn't want to participate but now that you have persuaded me to do so,I will keep pointing out changes here and there :--D
:nono: Uthappa played the game with 50 overs in mind, whereas Rahanbe completed his innings in a shortened game so cannot say he batted his innings out. He may have scored 100+ if it were not a shortened game or may have gone out, one just cannot predict that so I think it would be unfair to settle him. As far as Shakib is concerned, he did not bowl his 10 overs, plus he did not get full opportunity to take a few catches. By same logic, every Bangladeshi player should be settled :P This thing cannot work here, no one is in red today, hope for a better weather in the next ODI :pray:
At least settle his batting - he did get to bat fully. Similarly Rahane batted in full - his batting should also count.
I don't quote a player separately for his batting and bowling, the day I do that I can settle it :P I quoted a player on basis of a 50 over game, if that game is shortened, obviously his performance is going to be affected. Profit or loss, both will be ignored for this game. The reason I am settling Uthappa is because he batted, bowled and fielded in 50 over conditions and his innings was not affected by a shortened game. His role ended in the game before the rain affected the game.