Cricket Stock Exchange - India-Bangladesh ODI Series : Markets for 3rd ODI up !

Cricket Stock Exchange - India-Bangladesh ODI Series : Markets for 3rd ODI up !  

1. 1.

samjh nhi aaya 10 % on player market pe kaise chalega like uthappa liya maine 500 millz quoted price tha 32 uske points mile 25 to -7 m gyi ye stock to.......10% kaise matlab??
Are yaar o seedhe lootne ki bajaye ulte lootne ki try kar raha hai :--D
I'm not involved in scams. I strategically back certain ppl who go on to win :bandit:
The fact of the matter is, you don't have the balls to play games and win big, you are always afraid of losing your money coz you know you are neither talented nor smart enough to multiply your money. You only know to point fingers at others, say that they are scamsters if they go above you in the ICF$ standings. If you really had the courage, you wouldn't have backed out of the CSE after making losses and continued, others did make losses early on but continued to earn big and they were quite successful. You are a big loser who is always afraid of losing. :hahaha: Hain dum, toh aaja, ho jaaye do do haath, dekhte hai kaun jeetta hai, tu ya main :boxing:
The fact of the matter is, you don't have the balls to play games and win big, you are always afraid of losing your money coz you know you are neither talented nor smart enough to multiply your money. You only know to point fingers at others, say that they are scamsters if they go above you in the ICF$ standings. If you really had the courage, you wouldn't have backed out of the CSE after making losses and continued, others did make losses early on but continued to earn big and they were quite successful. You are a big loser who is always afraid of losing. :hahaha: Hain dum, toh aaja, ho jaaye do do haath, dekhte hai kaun jeetta hai, tu ya main :boxing:
I chose the whole team in ICF IPL and I played the whole competition. And I won. :bow: You, on the other hand, got your name in the winners list by partnering with me.

LOL I am talking about CSE, you very "strategically" (as you call it) chose to ignore that :cantstop: And about the IPL league, you won coz you had my name in there. If I wasn't the owner, Uthappa would have failed, Smith would have failed, they knew they shouldn't disappoint me, so they chose to ignore your presence and perform just for me :bandit: Man, you are too naive to understand what deal I strike for us to win. You should thank me for having you as a co partner in the team just so that you could be a part of the winning team, else your team selection was one of the worst I have ever seen, even worse than RCB this time around.