Help, Dileep, Help

Dhondy

Bumper' date=' according to your logic, Sachin should be drpped in favor of Sehwag as Viru averages more than 90 against Pakistan and Sachin less than 40 ?[/quote'] Absolutely! I have more confidence in Irfan Pathan's batting abilities than Sachin's. You may benefit from a bit of statistics for a perspective. In his last 25 innings, Sachin averages a paltry 31.75, bottoming the list of Indian test bats who have played in this time. I'd take a hit or miss Veeru over an always miss Sachin when we play Pakistan.

For all of you wanting to have a 3 man pace attack, When was the last time an Indian fast bowler took 5 wickets and won a test match at home for us ? Spin is our strength guys, we need to play to our strengths. I would though , definitely play Karthik over Harbhajan. Karthik is an attacking spinner.

Absolutely! I have more confidence in Irfan Pathan's batting abilities than Sachin's. You may benefit from a bit of statistics for a perspective. In his last 25 innings, Sachin averages a paltry 31.75, bottoming the list of Indian test bats who have played in this time. I'd take a hit or miss Veeru to an always miss Sachin when we play Pakistan.
Oh man, what have you done here?..loll...Watch the topic go offtopic now with worshippers coming in full force soon...lol

When i pick players i look at their overall recent performance and also whom we play against. Pray tell, why was Murali Karthik brought back against Aus at home, all of a sudden, when Murali himself admitted that we was surprised ? Perhaps his record against Aus at home, has something to do with it ? Horses for courses! Bhajji inspires ZERO confidence in me, given his record against pakistan and his recent showings in the ODIs. If OTOH, he takes a couple of 3fers in the remaining ODIs, my impression of him will change

Maybe, just maybe, the new skipper had a role in Bhajji's inclusion ? Anil and Harbhajan have won quite a few test matches for us at home bowling together. Maybe Anil feels VERY comfortable bowling with him, who knows. I am quite certain Anil had a role in Harbhajan's selection.

Guest HariSampath
Absolutely! I have more confidence in Irfan Pathan's batting abilities than Sachin's. You may benefit from a bit of statistics for a perspective. In his last 25 innings, Sachin averages a paltry 31.75, bottoming the list of Indian test bats who have played in this time. I'd take a hit or miss Veeru over an always miss Sachin when we play Pakistan.
So you are saying according to your criteria and the stats I have provided that Dravid, Tendulkar , laxman and Ganguly should not have been selected for the test series against Pakistan now ?
Guest HariSampath
Bhajji is a despicable piece of horse shyte who is living off one lucky series he had 6 years ago. Only Pakistanis and ------will want him in the team. There, that concludes the discussion. Thank you for your time.
And you say that RP, Sree and Zaheer, all of who have just had one or 2 performances in the last 2 years, and almost nothing significant against Pakistan.....these guysbhavent had "one lucky performance" ?? And how do you classify Harbhajan's performance against the best test team in the world, 33 wkts in 3 matches as "lucky" ? a one off "lucky series"... dude.... u have a problem here
Guest HariSampath

Shame on you and you don't deserve to be called anything remotely close to a cricket fan seriously. Thats juvenile and I am utterly shocked you were ever considered by others asone of the senior founders of this board. What a creepy slimy thing to say when u dont have anything else to talk on cricket.:thumbs_down::thumbs_down::thumbs_down:

Shame on you and you don't deserve to be called anything remotely close to a cricket fan seriously. Thats juvenile and I am utterly shocked you were ever considered by others asone of the senior founders of this board. What a creepy slimy thing to say when u dont have anything else to talk on cricket.:thumbs_down::thumbs_down::thumbs_down:
Dude , dont over-react. If i say " God Bless you" it doesnt make me a Buddha. Take it as some pointed banter and get a move on.
Guest HariSampath
Hari, as I said, discussion's over. You have been roundly beaten. And all for what? That despicable piece of shyte who can't buy a wicket if his ass was under threat of amputation. Now go and find some other means of skiving off work.:D
You have not only ben defeated in a cricketing way, but also disgraced by your juvenile attitude. You have been soundly shown to have neither cricket knowledge nor common sense. Over and out.