Steroid abuse by A & A in Pakistan's AAG attack

Dhondy

Are you serious ? I am sticking to purely cricket related offenses only. How the heck could you point out something that Maninder Singh did in his personal life or Navjot Sidhu's rash driving. I am pointing out to a pattern in Pakistan cricket where there is no respect for fair play and integrity. If i were to point out to each and every offense that pakistan players did in their career AND their personal life' date=' i need a 2 page OP.[/quote'] rash driving? He got in to an argument with a guy and ended up killing him. I merely brought up the two examples because of the lessons of morality that were being taught in the earlier posts.
And apart from Bhajji's chucking allegation and match fixing by Azhar and Jadeja, I dont see any other blot on India's record. Please dont point out to the ball "tampering" by Rahul or Sehwag. The ball's condition doesnt get altered by rubbing it with gum and the whole world knows what kind of player Rahul is anyway. And Sehwag's case is of a racially motivated refree. .
I know Dravid is a nice guy but the fact is that both of them were convicted of ball tampering and you can't change that.
And dont forget , Azhar and Jadeja were banned for life
So was Malik.
The point i am trying to make is, Pakistan cricket has a consistent history of players cheating/breaching team indiscipline while for other nations, they are isolated incidents at worst and at best , a very clean record ( like New Zealand) Unless you guys take steps to address the root of the problems, you will continue to have trouble in your cricket team and consequently, your performances will suffer.
Agree. There have been a lot of embarassing moments caused by the PAK players but it will take some time to solve the problem. The players come from very small towns and with in a couple of years they go on to become superstars, most of them have little or no education so they find it extremely difficult to handle all the fame and attention. As of now the only thing that can be done is to have strict team management. The team manager should be given full authority to punish any ill-disciplined player. This recent ban and fine against Shoaib is a good start so let's hope that they continue to move in the right direction.
Agree. There have been a lot of embarassing moments caused by the PAK players but it will take some time to solve the problem. The players come from very small towns and with in a couple of years they go on to become superstars, most of them have little or no education so they find it extremely difficult to handle all the fame and attention.
How do you explain repeat offences ? ie; Shoaib being called for ball tampering several times in his career BTW, what did you think of Justice Quyyam calling out Wasim Akram for fixing matches in his report and then letting him off with a slap on the wrist ? I think it's fair to say that Pakistan has traditonally been the hub of most cricket-related corruption
How do you explain repeat offences ? ie; Shoaib being called for ball tampering several times in his career BTW, what did you think of Justice Quyyam calling out Wasim Akram for fixing matches in his report and then letting him off with a slap on the wrist ? I think it's fair to say that Pakistan has traditonally been the hub of most cricket-related corruption
Several times? I only remember him being caught once. Nothing was proven against W Akram.
Several times? I only remember him being caught once. Nothing was proven against W Akram.
Off the top of my head; - 2002 vs Zimbabwe (bilateral series before the WC) - 2003 vs NZ (Dambulla triangular after the WC) - 2006 vs ENG at the Rose Bowl - cameras nailed him exactly when he was p issing around with the seam; it's on youtube Nothing was proven against Akram ? Bullsh*t. For starters, you had guys like Aakib Javed and Rashid Latif claiming that they were paid by him to throw matches for money in their testimony. He was incriminated, and then let off - accept it. I suggest that you find a copy of the Justice Quayyam report and then educate yourself
Lets look at the Indian players in the recent years. - Ball tampering(Dravid, Sehwag) - Cocaine abuse(Manider Singh). - Match fixing(Azharuddin,Jadeja) - Chucking(Bhajji) - Man slaughter( Sidhu). Now read what Dhondy said
Lets see: For ball tampering Dravid & Sehwag were punished, werent they ? Maninder Singh did cocaine abuse a decade after his retirement. What do you expect the Indian board to do ?:haha: For match fixing, Jadeja lost his cricket career & Azhar has been banned from all forms of cricket and future honors For chucking, Bhajji served the same sentence Shoaib & Murali did Sidhu's man slaughter incident was his private life. Whats that gotta do with cricket ? Now you go read what Dhondy said once again. How come you raise all the qns & then conveniently make an emergency exit, when i pose similar qns ? Now answer why: - Akhtar & Asif got away scott free - Akhtar was rushed to the Indian tour after hitting a team mate - Wasim Akram was let off for fixing while Bakras like Ata-ur-Rehman paid the penalty. Will you atleast attempt a response or run away like you did yesterday from the "I am positively convinced" thread:haha: