VVS MUST realize his world cup dream.

Rohan495

Re: VVS MUST realize his world cup dream. Raina has got so many chances, do you guys really think hes a better batsmen than Laxman? why is he always given so many chances, why is always 1 chance and your out Laxman, why cant selectors just give him one world cup, i think its regional politics personally nothing else. His fielding woes are exaggerated everything about him r exaggerated, what did he do wrong in fielding in SA he may got run out, but the truth of the matter is that Laxman is looked upon harshly, every batsmen gets run out he just happened to be unlucky at the time and only playing for milestones tendulkar ran him out. His excuses of being excluded from the team is pure bull crap it makes no sense, people like Raina stand no chance to win games compared to Laxman, If Laxman doesnt get selected for the world cup, its pure conspiracy. That would be 2 times in a row where he gets the AXE for no leigitmate reason.

Re: VVS MUST realize his world cup dream. There are other players in the world who are worst runner the wickets than Laxman, but why is he always targetted around India, hes always recieved unfair treatment, even Mundapakistani would like too see him play in the WC its unfortunate that everyone in this forum wouldnt like to see him play atleast one world cup before his place is taken by a younger guy.

Re: VVS MUST realize his world cup dream. all am i saying is accept the fact that he deserves a world cup chance a lot of world greats also believes he needs one world cup appearance atleast, over guys like Raina Uttapha who have no adequate experience to be drafted into the WC squad.

Re: VVS MUST realize his world cup dream. sorry my computer crashed, i couldnt respond. Am i his wife in disguise? no im just a loyal Laxman fan, because i understand his position he always gets the bad side of selections. If there was a player that id look upto as young player growing up it would be Laxman, hes just simply class.

Re: VVS MUST realize his world cup dream. stop mocking players like that man. its not right. You may not be the greatest fan of Laxman, but please stop posting pictures like that. I think people in this forum need to realize that even though i do a lot of verbal abuse posting pictures like that needs to stop. Its completly disprespecting a player, especially in such a condescending way.

Re: VVS MUST realize his world cup dream.

e' date=' why you thinking about homsexual things like that dont talk about your fantasies you have about other men.[/quote'] Ulta choar kotwal ko dante ? :doh: I am not the one who constantly fantasizes about Laxman. Rohany I did not disrespect Laxman at all. Don't be so sensitive about your husband...who I must say is a public figure. It's all part of being a public figure :lmao: Why all this bigotry against homosexuals?