Aus Vs SL 2nd Test Hobart

DesiChap

Aus Vs SL 2nd Test Hobart  

1. 1.

Clark bowls it short again, on the off this time, Sangakkara goes on the backfoot and looks to pull it away, misses, the ball hits the shoulder, brushes the helmet and goes straight up, Ponting runs forward and takes the catch, they all go up and so does umpire Rudi Koertzen's finger, Sangakkara is absolutely furious, he has been denied his 3th double hundred in 4 innnings and his 7th in all by a bad decision Sangakkara c Ponting b Clark 192

you know the whole thing about technology and how it would make the game boring :D
Dont wana sound like a broken record , saying the same things again and again. I have made my case VERY clear on why i dont want technology to decide LBWs , but how i am open to assisting umpires in helping them reduce their errors. Case closed.

needs to be posted again:

which is why I asked you to open your mind a bit .. pathetic ... And you call yourself a true cricket lover ? shame on you.
he's a joker, Boss. i predict that india will get screwed over in the test series just like how the umpires tried take away the game from us against south africa (which they did especially in 3rd test) and england...