Ganguly Must Go !

RajaRaja

My reasons for wanting him dropped are entirely logical. My personal dislike for the man is irrelevant. So if he averages 20 against Pak , he is assured of 4 tests in Australia ? I tell you that man's wicked influence to get himself selected is incredible should that be the case. Anyway we shall see. If he plays and scores even a single 100 in those 7 matches I will be amazed. More likely he will coast along doing just enough to deflect attention on his numerous frailties. Compactness and neatness of technique are not 2 things that come to mind when talking about Sourav Ganguly.

My reasons for wanting him dropped are entirely logical. My personal dislike for the man is irrelevant. So if he averages 20 against Pak , he is assured of 4 tests in Australia ? I tell you that man's wicked influence to get himself selected is incredible should that be the case. Anyway we shall see. If he plays and scores even a single 100 in those 7 matches I will be amazed. More likely he will coast along doing just enough to deflect attention on his numerous frailties. Compactness and neatness of technique are not 2 things that come to mind when talking about Sourav Ganguly.
The fact that Ganguly is still playing inspite of so many (including many in the selection panel) wanting him out, speaks how much Ganguly has done to put his selection beyond question in either forms of the game. He has been scoring runs heavily in both forms of the game. It would be silly to drop him from either squad.

Ok do you think replacing Ganguly in the test team with Uthappa or even Yuvraj will improve India or make no difference or worsen the team ? He's too old , he can't field , he doesn't score big runs in test cricket !!!! To beat Australia we need people who can score against quality bowling. Where are the runs like Hussey or Phil Jacques or Michael Clark or Ian Bell or Younis Khan score ? Only 13 test centuries in 11 and a half years and nearly 100 tests !!! Take out centuries against Zimbabwe (remember that slow selfish effort in 2005) and Bangladesh , it looks even worse. Just 8 centuries in 82 tests against the bigger nations. Only 1 century against Australia (16 tests) and none against Pakistan , South Africa or West Indies. You people talk of Ganguly as Dada the 'Great'. That word needs to be redefined in India. Is that world class ? Azhar scored 22 in 99 tests. Sachin 30 in 100 tests. Come on the next world class Indian test batsman needs to be groomed now and they might just do something similar. Ganguly can't it's that simple. I can't make it any more clearer his career is going sideways , for years it was going down , we need a change. The prosecution rests it's case.

Bumper...his tantrik luck is vanishing now..all those shamshan puja..and its power are vanishing.. His ODI form is horrendous in this series..and his shot selection was of gulli class.. He is earning his next match spot on his performance on the present games.. so far he is doing well...but one false step..and he is gone.. in a way..its good that Ganguly knows about it.. and given his resolve...he will do best he can ..and it can only benefit team india only..in tests.. as SR will not matter... Lets see...we are at gain in both the situations.. if he scores well...india will do well.. if he fails..he will be out of the team.. so no complains..as far as tests goes.. its the slow ODI batting..which really pisses me off..

The Record Breaker Of India I HAVE SEEN ALL UR MESSAGES.EVERYONE XPRESSED THEIR VIEWS ABOUT SOURAV DADA IN THEIR OWN STYLE. LET ME ASK THEM A QUESTION . WHN INDIAN TEAM WAS STRUGGLING HORRIBLY WITH THE FAILURES IN SOUTHAFRICA LOSTED ALL ODI'S, LOOKING FOR A LUCKY BREAK FOR SAVING THEIR COUNTRY PRIDE.WAT RAHUL,SACHIN AND CHAPPELL DONE? NOTHING.THY GAVE UP.ONLY A SINGLE BATSMAN WIT LOT'S OF PRESSURE ON HIS SHOULDER GAVE THEM A BREAK,SHWD THE TASTE OF WINNING.ONLY DADA PLAYED EXCEPTIONAL CRICKET .WHICH INDIAN LL FORGET THE TREMENDOUS SIX HE GOT IN NTINI'S BOWLING.WHO CAN FORGOT TAT INNINGS IS NOT AT ALL INDIAN IN MY VIEW.

Replace Tendulkar !!! Bumper - tum pagal ho gaya ? Sachin maybe negative and circumspect in test cricket these days but there is world of difference between him and Ganguly. He has a lifetime of greatness , class , technique and genius to call upon. I will assure you if Ganguly does play the next 7 tests he will no where be near Sachin in terms of the amount of runs scored or influence in the series.

Message To Fools Of Indian Cricket Witout Any Knowledge Abt Sourav Da HI GUYS GOOD DAY 4 ALL CRICKET LOVERS WHO REALY KNOWS ABT SOURAV AND CRICKET SAMETING REPEATED IN ENGLAND ALSO.DADA PLAYED SUPERBLY BOTH IN TESTS AND ODI SERIES.IF U HV ANY DOUBTS CAN CLARIFY BY CING THE STATISTICS. EVERYONE SHOULD KNW THIS WHO DNT KNW ABT SOURAV DA.INDIA WON THE MATCHES IN ENGLAND WHERE HE SCORED RUNS.WHN HE FAILD INDIA LOSTED MATCHES. AND ALSO HE SCORED 1000 RUNS JUST NLY IN 20 MATCHES AFTER HIS GREAT RETURN BY CROSSING THE OBSTACLE'S MADE BY RAHUL,CHAPPELL,MORE AND OTHERS. WITHOUT KNOWING ABT SOURAV'S STAISTICS THY R BLABBERING.FEEL PITY 4 THM.

Let me guess because Dada has scored 15 runs more than SRT going back 2 yrs (or was that 25 tests or 25 innings ).... :giggle:
Ganguly hardly played in the last 2 years prior to Ind-SA series. And for his gaffes, has already paid the penalty by sitting out for close to 2 years.
Ok so its the Last "n" innings where they batted together then :haha:
Whats this ? Some kinda double jeopardy game u playing with me. Ganguly has paid the penalty for his poor showing, you wanna drop him because he performed poorly prior to the Ind-SA series (when he came back), for which he has already been dropped ?:haha:

According bussibucks , Ganguly must have had the stem cells of Don Bradman injected into his hands, hence the freakish form which is currently saving India from impending disaster. If only Ajit Agarkar had the stem cells of Glenn Mcgrath injected too , India would boast the two greatest living cricketers. :hysterical: