Best Innings seen.

I've got to share this amazing knock by Austerlands' Sri Lankan pro. I've played at this ground and believe me it isn't a small ground by any stretch of the imagination. http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/cricket/s/1015437_pathirana_plunders_277_in_twenty20_game :two_thumbs_up: I used to play with Sidath Wettimuny's son (Nimal) and he could strike the ball but not like this guy. One to watch in the future. BTW the Lancashire amateur leagues are pretty good standards. 29 sixes :D

that was ridiculously marvelous innings. I still ponder who the heck can you score 277 in 20/20. There can be only 2 conditions: 1) opposition bowlers sucked 2) GOD were reallly realllyl kind to this man + man's ability to hit sixes

that was ridiculously marvelous innings. I still ponder who the heck can you score 277 in 20/20. There can be only 2 conditions: 1) opposition bowlers sucked 2) GOD were reallly realllyl kind to this man + man's ability to hit sixes
3) And superb batting track. Don't forget S.A. chasing down Aussie's huge score at centurion (I think). Actually I was in Goa in a restaurant watching that game and had to drink a bottle of cashew feni, beause I lost a bet with the owner. I was carried home that night. (never again):puke:
3) And superb batting track. Don't forget S.A. chasing down Aussie's huge score at centurion (I think). Actually I was in Goa in a restaurant watching that game and had to drink a bottle of cashew feni' date= beause I lost a bet with the owner. I was carried home that night. (never again):puke:
:hysterical::hysterical: I had my jaws wide open throughout the game. I had to pinch myself to make sure i was not dreaming:haha: