Magnificient Warne

Guest BossBhai

Love both the threads taking the mickey out of the druggie & the chuckie. One spinner who deserves more respect than these two gits is our own Jumbo. He may not be a better spinner than these two, but definitely achieved his results without cheating or trickery!

vs ENG: Warne : 195 @ 23.25 Kumble: 92 @ 30.59 Winner: Warne. vs NZ: Warne: 103 @ 24.37 Kumble: 50 @ 25.86 Winner: Warne vs PAK: Warne: 90 @ 20.17 Kumble: 63 @ 33.53 Winner: Warne vs RSA: Warne: 130@ 24.16 Kumble: 80 @ 30.37 Winner: Warne vs SL : Warne: 59@ 25.54 Kumble:66@ 28.92 Winner: Warne vs WI : Warne: 65 @ 29.95 Kumble:74@ 29.78 Winner: Kumble by hair's breadth. ---------------------------------- Warne also outbowls Kumble IN England, NZ, PAK, RSA, SL and Kumble only out-bowls him in WI. Pretty clear that Warne >>>>>>>>>>> Kumble.

Lets see the Error Analysis on that Stat Mr. I know it all
Right after YOU, champ. You have no authority to ask me for any analysis until you meet my outstanding queries to you, which you avoided despite your 3 phony degrees. PS: Unlike you, i atleast know how to do the error analysis. You on the other hand, failed to understand ABCD of statistics. Stats degree my a$$
go ahead champ .. lets see what you got ... dont hide your genuis .... what better chance to shut me up than this ...
I have already shut you up when i exposed you didn't know the BASICS of set-theory, much less statistics. Quoted a math textbook, open and shut case, champ. No point beating a dead horse simply because you cannot admit your error. Besides, too many people requested me to stop humiliating you further- i intend to honor those requests and not try to teach you mathematics. :giggle::haha:

The only opponents who have played Kumble significantly better than Warne are RSA, Eng & Pak. Warne hardly played in Pakistan, where tracks are getting flatter & flatter every tour. Against Pak at home, Kumble averages 21. Against RSA & Eng, there is a clear difference. But you also have to keep Warne's record in perspective. First, it helps a great deal to have your pacers knock the top order, when you come into bowl. (Murali was reduced to nothing in the recent tour Down Under, precisely because he was bowling to well set top order bats). Second, India hardly scored big in places like RSA. Without a big total to defend, leg spinners dont have the luxury of attacking. Hence Kumble was rendered largely ineffective in those conditions. Ofcourse, if he had turned the ball more, it'd have helped. So the difference is not as big as it may appear

is that why you are running away from that thread like a scared poosy ... :haha:
Nothing to run away from- i already destroyed your argument and you ran away like a scared poosy...hiding behind the back of the Doc now, are ya ? Pffffft....bacchey, arnt you the guy who has degrees in stats, engineering and compsci ? PS: Kumble << Warney. :haha::haha:

^^ I already posted those stats, but instead of getting an answer. Bongo saheb said, whats the point of posting those stats.... Warne never played vs OZ and AK never played vs Ind... :hysterical: Bongo saheb i was trying to say.... AK bowled decently against world's no.1 and warne bowled like **** vs India who are considered almost no.1 when it comes to playing spin