Magnificient Warne

Guest BossBhai

That is you, not me. I quoted the book, the page, the author, the ISBN#. Open and shut case, champ. Now, bend your knees and back off from your superiors. And in future, don't lie about your degrees. Its easy to expose people like you. Already got you kicked off the moderator team- mind your manners around me, vatz, lest i don't get you kicked off the website alltogether. :haha:
Bongo, where from did you get this impression ? Bheem & Dhondy stepped down themselves. They have chosen till date not to take up modship (despite having such an option till date), so they can debate freely like other posters. I presume it was just intended to be a taunting remark. If so, avoid such references in public. If you have questions on moderation please PM one of us.
That was a personal attack by BS on a forummer Bumper' date=' which deserved more that just an explanation. Can we allow some forummers to attack others openly?[/quote'] Since this is the first time i see him do this, i thought i should explain this publicly. I have also requested Bongo to stop posting off topic content on this thread. Bongo, as you see many are tired of seeing you get into verbal duels with Bheem. Why are you doing this repeatedly, inspite of our repeated requests that you should stay away from Bheem ? Dont our words deserve atleast that much consideration given the countless hours we have put in for you ?
Nothing to run away from- i already destroyed your argument and you ran away like a scared poosy...hiding behind the back of the Doc now, are ya ? Pffffft....bacchey, arnt you the guy who has degrees in stats, engineering and compsci ? PS: Kumble He will, when I know half as much as he does about the topic under discussion. He's probably forgotten more about cricket stats than I'll ever learn.
Love both the threads taking the mickey out of the druggie & the chuckie. One spinner who deserves more respect than these two gits is our own Jumbo. He may not be a better spinner than these two' date= but definitely achieved his results without cheating or trickery!
Kumble has all my respect Bumper. However quite a few things go against him. His overseas record etc have been mentioned before so I wouldnt repeat it. One issue that I have always had against Kumble is that unlike Warne & Murali, Kumble is not guaranteed a spot in an All-time Indian XI. Indeed it is not surprising that many a times an All-Time Indian XI has a Bedi, a Prasanna, a Gupte picked ahead of him. This is certainly not a case for Warne(or Murali). And atleast in case of Warne he has some good competition from the likes of Mailey, OReilley, Grimett etc. Also I am not sure why fans worry about Warne being a 'druggie'? How does drug help a spinner? I can see it help a fast bowler or a slog batsman but a spinner?? How does that work? xxx