India's Umpires, Commentators...The Pits

Dhondy

On another note, I really dont understand the sh!t about "Gentlemans game". This is India vs Pakistan,a matter of national pride.. and your incompetence costs me my wicket, and my team the game, I am not going to smile, say "Thank you, come again" and walk off. I still cannot understand why people are against technology! We would've had a much more exciting and close finish if we had tech available to umpires(being as one of the criticisms for tech is that it'll make the game "boring")
He is not the only to receive a bad call yet he stood there for ever and started pointing towards the shoulder. If you remember through out the series he has been getting calls in his favor from the top of my head i can remember 2 instances when he should have been given out LBW yet he wasn't and went to score big.
On another note, I really dont understand the sh!t about "Gentlemans game". This is India vs Pakistan,a matter of national pride.. and your incompetence costs me my wicket, and my team the game, I am not going to smile, say "Thank you, come again" and walk off. I still cannot understand why people are against technology! We would've had a much more exciting and close finish if we had tech available to umpires(being as one of the criticisms for tech is that it'll make the game "boring")
Leave alone the boring comment.... but do you realize the amount of time these technology will waste, if they're popped up for every appeals ?
Guest dada_rocks
wow -Gambhir was plumb. Nothing shocking/marginal about the decision. - Umpire was embarrassed because of Yuvraj's bad behavior. - RPS, Sree and ZAK aren't exactly Marshall, Holding and Garner.
Do u want to be embarrased by the video showing the ball caressing the top of the bails of leg stump.. since when this became plumb