Superselector Rules

kabira

Varunbhai, Can you please post how scoring system works for test? I have no idea how substitution works. If lets say Akthar has 100 points from 1st test and he is injured and I replace him with Sami (God bless me), will I still get 100 points of Akthar and as I subbed one player I will lose 50 points and my net gain is 50 points. Is that so? I think it will be good idea to have seperate SS for each test and then find out most consistent performer.

You can find all the info by clicking on the [help] link in the SS Pages Kabs.

If lets say Akthar has 100 points from 1st test and he is injured and I replace him with Sami (God bless me), will I still get 100 points of Akthar and as I subbed one player I will lose 50 points and my net gain is 50 points. Is that so?
You were ok till "my net gain is..". The idea behind the substitutions is.. You are rewarded for whatever team you have, and have had in the past as well. However, you are also penalized 50 points every time you change your team. For every substitution, there is NEVER any gain. You ALWAYS LOSE 50 points.

Is it possible to make it possible to enter after a competition has started (between, not during, matches). For Ranji, for instance, teams still have four-seven matches to play but there is no way for someone who, like me, saw it too late, to play. The late joinees will get points only for the matches that are played after they join ....

Is it possible to make it possible to enter after a competition has started (between' date=' not during, matches). For Ranji, for instance, teams still have four-seven matches to play but there is no way for someone who, like me, saw it too late, to play. The late joinees will get points only for the matches that are played after they join ....[/quote'] That has been requested a lot Tapioca.. There are a few complications involved in doing that, but I'll see what I can do.

Ok had a sudden brainwave.. lol Just implemented it.. UPDATE ! Please feel free to add your teams for competitions that you could not enter earlier and that have already started ! Note that you will start at 0 to begin with. So you will see a lot of negative substitution points to subtract the points of the people that you added and it will keep you at 0 Also note that immediately after you create your team, you will fall back to the default "substitution method" which costs 50 points per substitution.