Can Pakistan enforce a "special follow-on" so we stupid fans can be spared an extra day?

fineleg

^ You are the one joking now. I meant that the thread was about the screw up which they did. Look at when it was created. Anyway' date=' not going to re-debate the old thread again.[/quote'] I fail understand what screw up. Did they not win the match? You got excited that you finally would be able to complain because we got a 45 run lead. You complained about the lack of centuries. 2 months later, a player scores an unbeaten century on a flat pitch against the Aussies, and you wish injury upon him for being selfish. Regarding the match, I think you've forgotten: http://content.cricinfo.com/indvpak/engine/match/297806.html . There, we chased down the target in the 4th innings with the "4th innings choker" making an unbeaten half century. He scored 24 of the 32 runs they needed on the 5th day. Now can you please explain to me how they screwed up by getting a 45 run lead? Thank you.

^^ No point in debating graphics bava - there's a screensaver in finelegs' head, it gets OFF when finelegs' expectations are not met. As per finelegs' own words, it's how he/she works. He/she can't see the end result. It's the expectations that are not met. Don't waste your energy. He/She doesn't even have some sense to self-evaluate and change, after seeing that there are so many people telling him/her the same thing.