The Android Thread

StriKe

Can someone tell me why I shouldn't buy Moto X from the US for 235 US$ and buy the Moto G 2nd Gen from India? Amazon.com: Motorola MOTO X XT1058 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Android Smartphone - White: Cell Phones & Accessories
If you can buy from the US then here's another great deal: The 2014 Moto G is on sale at Amazon for just $149 - http://www.androidcentral.com/2014-moto-g-sale-amazon-just-149?utm_source=ac&utm_medium=dlvrit Its only for today I guess.

BTW the global GSM version will work in India, right? p.s. its showing that it is delivered to Lucknow (I'm looking at it for someone) - so what will be the duties etc added to the final price?
Check the Amazon website itself for those duty costs. It totally depend on the customs at India.Also, it is a 8GB version and the ones sold on Flipkart is 16GB for 12,999.

Can someone tell me will Moto 360 work with the iPhone? I saw a lot of articles that say it doesn't. For a matter of fact' date=' will any Android Gear work with an iPhone?![/quote'] no it wont its closely integrated with android os (notifications ) and apps you install on watch will be through ur phone and on your phone heck integration is deep enough that your phone does not locks if you are wearing your wear device and locks when its away from it :--D

no it wont its closely integrated with android os (notifications ) and apps you install on watch will be through ur phone and on your phone heck integration is deep enough that your phone does not locks if you are wearing your wear device and locks when its away from it :--D
:wall: What would be a good electronic item to buy? Someone has to gift me and now I can't even think what to buy!

i actually have no idea what u need :cantstop: but you can use chromecast for your 9 songs type of films :dontknow:
9 songs film is what I do in the bedroom, I don't need a film for it - that's more like for virgins. :giggle: I basically want some device that can me a bit more productive in daily work.

9 songs film is what I do in the bedroom, I don't need a film for it - that's more like for virgins. :giggle: I basically want some device that can me a bit more productive in daily work.
get some health specific device which works with iphone ...but apple watch is coming so u will probably get it so :hmmm: just sell ur iphone get android phone and buy moto 360 :D or just live with pebble it works on iphone :D

get some health specific device which works with iphone ...but apple watch is coming so u will probably get it so :hmmm: just sell ur iphone get android phone and buy moto 360 :D or just live with pebble it works on iphone :D
Apple already has a Health Chip inside it. What more will I do?